Upcoming UK Anime DVD Artwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Titan said:
ilmaestro said:
How are they releasing Romeo x Juliet over here? Two boxsets like the US, or singles?

Romeo x Juliet will be released in 4 single volumes AFAIK.

It might be six volumes though: Anime-On_line has it listed as 100mins running time so that means 4 episodes on volume 1 (http://www.anime-on-line.com/xcart/prod ... t=0&page=1). There are 24 episodes in the series, so it may follow something like X TV Series which has 24 episodes over 6 single releases.

Can't say for certain, just doing the math...

That doesn't mean anything. Samurai Deeper Kyo volume 1 & 2 are listed at 125 minutes each, and 3 & 4 at 100 minutes each. In reality all four are much longer, holding six and seven episodes apiece.

In fact, given that both the US and Australia have released Romeo X Juliet in the 4 disc format, for MVM to do otherwise would entail reauthoring the discs, an added expense.

Wolfs Rain: Complete Anime Legends

12538179x.jpg

Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Vol.3

12657197x.jpg

Just Passing Through said:
Aquarion is to mecha anime what Buso Renkin is to shonen action.

Fun, chewing gum entertainment, and instantly forgettable, but with a delectable soundtrack.
Heh, pretty good summary. I really enjoyed Aquarion.

Aquarion Volume 4

mvd2289.jpg

Fate/Stay Night Volume 3

mvd2292-01.jpg

Romeo X Juliet Volume 2

mvd2297.jpg

Slayers Complete Series Box Set

mvd6056-01.jpg

X TV Series Volume 5

mvd2284-01.jpg

Y'know what? I like that DTB cover so much I'm going to re-place the pre-order I cancelled to support good design. And honesty. At least they're not trying to fool anyone into thinking it's a thinpack.

It's very stylish. Same design as the upcoming Funimation collection (sans BBFC and Manga logos), though that may be a thinpak rather than a keepcase. Dodgy spines aside, I'm happy with the "singles" for the cover art of the second and third volumes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back