Upcoming UK Anime DVD Artwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.
816bpvccgslaa1500.jpg

Cover is pretty sweet, although I have strongly resisted the show and all of its err... trappings... thus far, so I shall continue to hold out. ^^;

Good grief... If they added a slice of toast in her mouth, I think it might create some sort of anime-related singularity.

Their all to blame for the horrid cover. You'd almost think Beez don't want it to sell as they are not going to get many casual purchases with a cover like that!

Also: anatomy fail. Look here her legs indicate her butt to be right? Compare with where her back curves in and where her clothes indicate her bellybutton to be. She has one massively weird torso...

And that's not even beginning to compare her upper arm length, perspective be damned, her left upper arm is WAY longer than her right. Seems like she was drawn by either Pat Lee or Rob Liefield... or maybe Pob Leefield.

p.s. preemptive strike: I get that no anime character has a realistically human physique, but it's normally at least constructed with some sense of proportion or consistency with its style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back