Upcoming UK Anime DVD Artwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bleach Series 6-2
18571452_500x500_1.jpg

I think the "season" should have been larger, as people skimming might just think it's volume 2 when the number is that big.

R

Paradox295 said:
Who's up for a game of 'Spot Manga's screwup'?

19267387_500x500_1.jpg

As long it has TBC for the certificate, it is a preliminary artwork. So they can fix it.

Part one of me (the gremlin part) hopes that they don't notice. Part 2 of me is a little more forgiving.

I actually think calling it "Complete Series Part One" sounds bad enough even without the actual slip up. :lol:

I'm so confused about this Haruhi stuff. That includes all of season two? I don't give a **** about the chan stuff, so having that split over two discs is just baffling to me. Bah.

Jaymii said:
I'm so confused about this Haruhi stuff. That includes all of season two? I don't give a **** about the chan stuff, so having that split over two discs is just baffling to me. Bah.

it contains all of two on 3 discs, Haruhi Chan is half of that series on a single disc with the other half yet to be announced in the UK. If you just want s2 then it's all there.

If the rest is in Disappearance, that will be okay, I guess but it'll make it uneven if I'm getting the BD... SO POINTLESS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back