Upcoming UK Anime DVD Artwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Unlimited Blade Works is considered the good adaption as more people have read the VN than the Fate Zero Novels and both series' have sold well so there popular

From what I heard UBW was great if you read the VN, absolutely horrible if you didn't. Fate/Zero was near universally loved by people who had and hadn't read the LN.

I Know many people who haven't touched the VN and love UBW me originally it made me read the VN and i love it more now while I need to read the FZ LN

The VN made me want to shoot myself. It took me like 7 hours to get past the prologue only to discover that there was a new lead character and the previous 7 hours were basically pointless...

Buzz201 said:
The VN made me want to shoot myself. It took me like 7 hours to get past the prologue only to discover that there was a new lead character and the previous 7 hours were basically pointless...
Its about an 1-2 hrs long and obviously shirou is the main character if your read anywhere you knew he would be and the VN is like 50-70hrs long due to three 20-25hrs routes

thedoctor2016 said:
Its about an 1-2 hrs long and obviously shirou is the main character if your read anywhere you knew he would be and the VN is like 50-70hrs long due to three 20-25hrs routes

You must be a really fast reader, 7 hours was an exaggeration, but there's no way it's a 1-2 hour long read.

The youtube videos that I watched where pretty slow and got to a total of 100 hours. Prologue was definitely 2 hours though. It is a huge initial entry barrier though but so worth it imo.

Anime Limited have added photos of the art box that will come with the upcoming Mobile Suit Gundam release
IMG_7238.jpg

[spoilerbutton]
IMG_7235.jpg

IMG_7234.jpg

IMG_7236.jpg

IMG_7237.jpg
[/spoilerbutton]

Man, I am so conflicted about buying this. On one hand the release looks really nice and Gundam is franchise I'd like to watch more of but the art just looks god awful to me and I don't know if I'd be able to watch it almost solely based on that. I'm put off by early 90s stuff so shows from the 70's turn me off super hard.

IncendiaryLemon said:
Anime Limited have added photos of the art box that will come with the upcoming Mobile Suit Gundam release
IMG_7238.jpg

[spoilerbutton]
IMG_7235.jpg

IMG_7234.jpg

IMG_7236.jpg

IMG_7237.jpg
[/spoilerbutton]

Man, I am so conflicted about buying this. On one hand the release looks really nice and Gundam is franchise I'd like to watch more of but the art just looks god awful to me and I don't know if I'd be able to watch it almost solely based on that. I'm put off by early 90s stuff so shows from the 70's turn me off super hard.
I started watching it (couldn't wait) and it is really good and I'm gonna prepay this on AL website and see if Jeremy would send me a MCM zone ha ha

It's not just you, it's quite noticeable too so I guess if it was a miscalculation they would probably have fixed it. Who knows, part 2 could come with some sort of bonus too :thumb:

That Gundam box looks lovely. Can't wait for these releases (but because its so close to Christmas and I have a large family, I'm going to have to!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back