Upcoming UK Anime DVD Artwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.
britguy said:
No way they'd change the format of the box for the third one knowing how picky we anime fans are. Id wager it's gonna be in the box just like the previous releases and the image above is off scale.

Rumbled! Part 3 comes with a Limited Edition Kill la Kill Sewing-Needle/Nail for you to hammer Box 3 onto the side of the Collector's storage box in your choice of place. Hammer not included in set and the nail took longer to produce than planned hence slight date shift.

Alternatively - yes, it does fit inside the box and the last part fits the same spec as the last two parts. This is why the slight delay - wasn't happy with one set of dimensions for one of the parts so asked it be changed to conform when my white sample came in :).

I shall leave it to your imagination what one is true ;).

Best,

AP

sniper_samurai said:
Thats odd mine was shipped from Zavvi in one if those hard cardboard mailers like Amazon use
I brought it day one, so I assume that they got a load of complaints and changed the way they packaged it after loads of returns. Should have sent mine back now that I think about it. Live and learn.

qaiz said:
sniper_samurai said:
Thats odd mine was shipped from Zavvi in one if those hard cardboard mailers like Amazon use
I brought it day one, so I assume that they got a load of complaints and changed the way they packaged it after loads of returns. Should have sent mine back now that I think about it. Live and learn.
I had it on preorder, but there was an admin problem and mine was shipped the following week. They wanted me to cancel and reorder to save them hassle, refused to do so as I had it ordered for £78.

sniper_samurai said:
I had it on preorder, but there was an admin problem and mine was shipped the following week. They wanted me to cancel and reorder to save them hassle, refused to do so as I had it ordered for £78.

Yeah I had it for a bit less than that as I used some of their reward points that they used to have on top. I guess I should have waited a week too lol :p

Kinda glad I ordered the KLK sets now, even if I never watch the show.

anime_andrew said:
britguy said:
No way they'd change the format of the box for the third one knowing how picky we anime fans are. Id wager it's gonna be in the box just like the previous releases and the image above is off scale.

Rumbled! Part 3 comes with a Limited Edition Kill la Kill Sewing-Needle/Nail for you to hammer Box 3 onto the side of the Collector's storage box in your choice of place.
This killed me. :lol:

From Amazon:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Patlabor-Mobile ... ywords=mvm

51B8OCEogFL.jpg

Also via. Base:

MANG5546.jpg

MANB3545.jpg

MANG5547.jpg

MANG5530.jpg

MANB6706.jpg

MANB6707.jpg

MANB8723.jpg

MANG5710.jpg

Anime on Line have listed it a "TBC" so I assume the official rating it stil pending. Manga always put what they think it is going to be on their preliminary art and Amazon listings while waiting for the official BBFC decision, but they err on the high side due to pre-orders.

Going to get DBZ Kai for sure, I wasn't planning to, but looking at the covers made me nostalgia hard, decent amount of episodes per set, hopefully they're priced decently :) Already have The New Files on Blu-ray, sorry MVM.

I think the Noragami cover looks too...plain. I feel like there should be something in the top corner. Maybe move the series' logo up there, due to the white of the buildings making it hard to read in its current location?

They suggested it'd be a hard board box - but I'm starting to wonder now if it's just going to be more like a standard card slip like what Madoka had. Although wasn't there the suggestion there'd be the eyepatch too, so they'd need somewhere to store that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back