Upcoming UK Anime DVD Artwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A shame there's no art booklet with this one. Think it's the first collectors edition set since Durarara not to have one.

Still Looks good though.

T&B Hype! Very excited about that release and I love what they've done.

I'm with Britguy regarding the booklet but ah well, looks great and I guesssss we can't be spoilt with booklets all the time ;)

britguy said:
A shame there's no art booklet with this one. Think it's the first collectors edition set since Durarara not to have one.

Still Looks good though.

Due to some of the assets in contained in a booklet we were hoping to include and trying to get them cleared, we ultimately decided to go with 4 art cards when we analysed the cost and whatnot. Not pulling any punches there, just stating a fact :)

Oh no, don't get me wrong, I already assumed that was the case, and not something to do with cost cutting, we already know that Baccano won't be including one either due to the same reasoning about assets available, if Iremember correctly.

81rwa0wMX7L._SL1500_.jpg

81fDfsfsqKL._SL1500_.jpg

81IB6lAconL._SL1500_.jpg

I like it. :thumb:

Really loving the look of that DeSu box art. Tempted to watch it but I've never played the games. From my experience, anime adaptations of games (Not counting Visual Novels) tend to give really rushed stories in comparison to their game counterparts.

IncendiaryLemon said:
Really loving the look of that DeSu box art. Tempted to watch it but I've never played the games. From my experience, anime adaptations of games (Not counting Visual Novels) tend to give really rushed stories in comparison to their game counterparts.
Don't bother. I watched about six or seven episodes before dropping it. It's worse than the Persona 4 anime. It's worse than the Persona 4 Golden anime - and that's saying something.

Bah; gutted that Familiar of Zero is pink; was hoping the main cover would be blue/dark coloured like Season 1 - plus not to mention the spine being pink is going to ruin continuity on the shelf =(

NormanicGrav said:
So I found Gatchaman Crowds in HMV and decided to take a photo of the back cover, in case anyone was curious:
20150427_133030.jpg

I've got mixed feelings about that; the top half of the back-cover looks terrible; yet the second half is perfectly fine.

I wonder how well retailers will package this, hopefully nobody receives a damaged box! I'm looking at you zavvi, they sent me my UE Lagann in a huge Jiffy bag lol

qaiz said:
I wonder how well retailers will package this, hopefully nobody receives a damaged box! I'm looking at you zavvi, they sent me my UE Lagann in a huge Jiffy bag lol
Thats odd mine was shipped from Zavvi in one if those hard cardboard mailers like Amazon use

No way they'd change the format of the box for the third one knowing how picky we anime fans are. Id wager it's gonna be in the box just like the previous releases and the image above is off scale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back