Upcoming UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Artwork

That one should arrive this week, together with Police Story 1 & 2. Already own an US release for Police Story but PQ wise Eureka release will most probably blow that one out of the water.

That one should arrive this week, together with Police Story 1 & 2. Already own an US release for Police Story but PQ wise Eureka release will most probably blow that one out of the water.
The Eureka Blus look very nice, enjoyable films as well.

The Eureka one will be better encoded- because you know... David M was the compressionist.

I have yet to get the Eureka releases (though will once the Pound Sterling drops thanks to that Brexit vote), but may double-dip on the Criterion simply for the extras.

It’s being pink because it’s a shojo is literally the only reason I can see so. So as shojo is girl brand it’s gendered by funi not me. And the pink banner just looks worse than a blue one which I already dislike so I’m not hating it Cos maybe is gendered but it looks crap

And yes gendering colours is wrong but im More for that in regards to toys and clothes not anime boxarts which I can’t imagine any child buying

Last edited:
Back