Upcoming UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Artwork

Stiivun

Thousand Master
That one should arrive this week, together with Police Story 1 & 2. Already own an US release for Police Story but PQ wise Eureka release will most probably blow that one out of the water.

HWR

Himouto
That one should arrive this week, together with Police Story 1 & 2. Already own an US release for Police Story but PQ wise Eureka release will most probably blow that one out of the water.
The Eureka Blus look very nice, enjoyable films as well.

farzam1999

Adventurer
Aaaaand Criterion just announced a double feature with both Police Story films. Might double dip for the extras, if they differ from the Eureka release.

farzam1999

Adventurer
Yeah I saw, wonder if they’ll be using the same transfers as Eureka?
Exact same tranfers, confirmed by user on blu-ray.com who helped on the Eureka release. And they (Eureka and Criterion) are not allowed to alter the masters in any way.
In my opinion the picture on the first one is too yellow, but the quality and details are superb!

Professor Who

School Idol
The Eureka one will be better encoded- because you know... David M was the compressionist.

I have yet to get the Eureka releases (though will once the Pound Sterling drops thanks to that Brexit vote), but may double-dip on the Criterion simply for the extras.

farzam1999

Adventurer
The Eureka one will be better encoded- because you know... David M was the compressionist.

I have yet to get the Eureka releases (though will once the Pound Sterling drops thanks to that Brexit vote), but may double-dip on the Criterion simply for the extras.
I know lol... the PQ is very good! - just don't like the colours that Ritrovata use, as always.
I hope the Criterion gets good special features, only thing I'm looking forward to.