Overseas Upcoming Non-UK Anime BD/DVD Artwork

I enjoyed the series, except for some the random off-color body part references every so often, I guess in a poor attempt at some comedy. Season 2 was one of only three series I cared for last season - along with ReRideD and Bunny Girl. The box looks OK to me, yellow is my favorite color - I just hope the yellow is actually a bit brighter than is shown in the image. I'll be getting the LE set.

The JP Box sets for ReRideD are simple but gorgeous, I sure wish they would have been English friendly...

Is the show spectacular? I've seen a trailer and was all but visually impressed.
I wouldn't say spectacular, but the story is interesting as is the setting (time and place) and the comedy is funny. I voted both female and male leads as my Best New Girl/Boy.
The art and animation aren't anything to right home about, but the character designs are all quite unique. Especially for the boys, most male characters in anime recently seem to be bland as hell or pretty boys!
The front of the box looks good, with the design behind the characters fitting the story, maybe it could have been a different colour so the text stands out more.
My only problem is that they're starting to bring out Spring shows with no word on the best shows of last year that were from the previous season. What is the longest wait in recent years between airing and physical release?

I wouldn't say spectacular, but the story is interesting as is the setting (time and place) and the comedy is funny. I voted both female and male leads as my Best New Girl/Boy.
The art and animation aren't anything to right home about, but the character designs are all quite unique. Especially for the boys, most male characters in anime recently seem to be bland as hell or pretty boys!
The front of the box looks good, with the design behind the characters fitting the story, maybe it could have been a different colour so the text stands out more.
My only problem is that they're starting to bring out Spring shows with no word on the best shows of last year that were from the previous season. What is the longest wait in recent years between airing and physical release?
Sound eupho 2 jumps to mind two years

What is it that people really hate about it? Maybe I’m just blind or whatever but I’m not seeing anything appalling. It’s not amazing or anything but it’s not the worst I’ve seen.

Do we know if it comes with a booklet or if it’s just their standard two Blu Ray case LE set up? If there’s no booklet I might not bother anyway.

Nope just the three letter word. Haring had experience close hand last year it makes me sad seeing someone using that word so casually. Will not go further into it.

Back