Overseas Upcoming Non-UK Anime BD/DVD Artwork

Pretty sure both boxset won't be in the same price range and so hard to compare with each others. The french market is weakening again so it's hard if not impossible nowadays to retail easily a $150+ boxset there.

You guys would be really surprised to hear the number of employee working for each distributors, it justs shows the situation.

Anyway, what makes me curious there is the figure. It's a giant 1/4 scale. There are little to no good Bebop figures so hey maybe there will finally be one!

Last edited:
Pretty sure both boxset won't be in the same price range and so hard to compare with each others. The french market is weakening again so it's hard if not impossible nowadays to retail easily a $150+ boxset there.

You guys would be really surprised to hear the number of employee working for each distributors, it justs shows the situation.

Anyway, what makes me curious there is the figure. It's a giant 1/4 scale. There are little to no good Bebop figures so hey maybe there will finally be one!
Yeah, the best Cowboy Bebop figures available are probably the Play Arts Kais of Spike and Vicious

I have the Play Arts Kai of Vicious but I'm after selling him due to lack of space :(

First4Figures is doing a Bebop set of Figures which look sexy but WAY out of my price range as I can't even afford the Guts.

Artfx have done a beautiful Spike figure. My ex bought it me and I love him.

Artfx J Spike Spiegel (PVC Figure) - HobbySearch PVC Figure Store

I'm taking him out his box once I get my Spike cel museum glass framed and having em beside eachother. Bootiful.

I'd LOVE to own the OSTs but don't need that Bebop collection sadly.

The Maquia art looks beautiful. I hope AL release it at London MCM in Oct for me hehe.

The box is a bit weird because in the film half of those characters don't interact with the other half, only Maquia interacts with all of them. The other artwork is great though.

IM a bit annoyed by the design change as I wanted all the UCEs to match. I mean im missing this one (For now unless ALs is not as good) But I want Gs and SEEDs

Well I imported Unicorn,AGE, Chars Counterattack, TURN A and the Wing UCE which all dont have a release date yet so im way ahead of AL in anycase
I'm still giving AL a chance to catch up. I've imported plenty of non-Gundam while waiting so I'll keep being a moron and trusting AL to release more Gundam faster until
i run out of non-Gundam to import.

Back