Overseas Upcoming Non-UK Anime BD/DVD Artwork

Via Jikan Project: Christmas season boxsets from Kazé FR

QBX4wOo.jpg

That artwork on the Code Geass R2 box is nice. Much better looking than the Funimation CE.

All the extras that aren’t in the image
yeah, I've see the extras still cant see where that price is coming from. I can do without a phone holder. Id hope for a small artbook and maybe a map of the Abyss in a nice box, that would do me for the UK release. It will depend on what MVM get though.

yeah, I've see the extras still cant see where that price is coming from. I can do without a phone holder. Id hope for a small artbook and maybe a map of the Abyss in a nice box, that would do me for the UK release. It will depend on what MVM get though.

Yeah, I'm not interested in the trinkets anyway, definitely not worth any extra $$ to me.

Being in the US I picked up that set of four 18" x 12" Made in Abyss posters on very thick card stock that Sentai was selling about 6 months ago, and one of those posters was a very nice, detailed map of the abyss. That reminds me, I need to frame those, they're going on my bedroom wall. I see Sentai has a Poster set 2 for sale now, with characters from the second season.

Last edited:
Sentai does do merch but I highly dislike the t shirts and posters they do, I don’t even want a PE of Mia but I think this set looks better than FUNi sets so is the best CEs America does

Well I can't buy any of their t-shirts because they don't sell them any larger than XXL size. I can wear a 3XL but 4XL would be better. I guess they're biased in ignoring us fat people! :(

That's a damn lot of nothing. Who cares about an aliexpress transparent chess piece and two pieces of printed cardboard?

More photos of the K-On! Limited Edition release is available:

Release Specs
SRP: $279.98
Release Date: 20th November 2018
Contents: Includes Season 1, Season 2, the Movie, and 16 shorts across 7 Blu-ray discs (2 for S1, 3 for S2, 1 for Movie, 1 for Extras)

Main Box:
816726029719_anime-k-on-complete-collection-premium-box-set-blu-ray-altb.jpg

Blu-ray Cases:
816726029719_anime-k-on-complete-collection-premium-box-set-blu-ray-altd.jpg

816726029719_anime-k-on-complete-collection-premium-box-set-blu-ray-alte.jpg

816726029719_anime-k-on-complete-collection-premium-box-set-blu-ray-altf.jpg

Filler Box with Extras:
816726029719_anime-k-on-complete-collection-premium-box-set-blu-ray-altg.jpg

816726029719_anime-k-on-complete-collection-premium-box-set-blu-ray-alth.jpg

816726029719_anime-k-on-complete-collection-premium-box-set-blu-ray-alti.jpg

816726029719_anime-k-on-complete-collection-premium-box-set-blu-ray-altj.jpg

816726029719_anime-k-on-complete-collection-premium-box-set-blu-ray-altk.jpg

816726029719_anime-k-on-complete-collection-premium-box-set-blu-ray-altl.jpg

816726029719_anime-k-on-complete-collection-premium-box-set-blu-ray-altm.jpg

816726029719_anime-k-on-complete-collection-premium-box-set-blu-ray-altn.jpg

816726029719_anime-k-on-complete-collection-premium-box-set-blu-ray-alto.jpg

816726029719_anime-k-on-complete-collection-premium-box-set-blu-ray-altp.jpg

Lol, I'll be passing on this... I can readily see there is nothing about this series for me - the overwhelming amounts of moe are smothering! Run away! Run away! Aaaaahhh! :eek:o_O

Yeah, I was all in for this when it was first announced, but now with the price being known, I'm second guessing.

Back