Overseas Upcoming Non-UK Anime BD/DVD Artwork

What's wrong with Funimation x Crunchyroll?

They horde popular titles for years without releasing them (re;zero, konosuba), and the big mess with FUNi being bought by Sony has thrown the UK market for their licenses into uncertain territory. We would anyone in the UK be happy over it.

I guess I don't really mind them cause I've been leaning further and further away from UK releases anyway since they've not been as good as the US ones a lot of the time, plus they usually have a long delay in coming out after the US release. The main reason for why I like Funi x Crunchy is that most of their releases are region B friendly, it's a nice bonus to have when importing US releases.

I guess I don't really mind them cause I've been leaning further and further away from UK releases anyway since they've not been as good as the US ones a lot of the time, plus they usually have a long delay in coming out after the US release.

Call me when the US gets Re:Zero or Konosuba

German Your Name. CE.
I'm glad I picked up the AL Deluxe Edition seeing as this is priced at €73.24 for basically the same content except a smaller booklet and a poopy subtitle which translates to "Yesterday, today and forever".
51qpjBRhlcL.jpg

https://www.amazon.de/Your-Name-Gestern-Limited-Collectors/dp/B078FFX8PT/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&keywords=Your name&language=en_GB&qid=1514154113&sr=8-7

German Your Name. CE.
I'm glad I picked up the AL Deluxe Edition seeing as this is priced at €73.24 for basically the same content except a smaller booklet and a poopy subtitle which translates to "Yesterday, today and forever".
51qpjBRhlcL.jpg
Not to mention that god-awful certificate box that takes up most of the front cover. :eek:

I never had problems with removing them. She probably meant the glue dots that keep the info sheet in place.
I did mean those stickers, but the glue dots are also sometimes quite bad. Like. Really bad.

But I never had trouble with Universal rating stickers yet either, it was mostly Peppermint and the Ojamajo Doremi boxes from KSM.

Back