56LaNZR.jpg

Price: 4,999 Baht ($150/€130/£115)
Release date: 30/11/2017
Language: Japanese , Thai
Subtitles: Thai, English

More pictures: http://www.boomerangshop.com/web/ind...ail/id/1471550

Contents (Google translated):
Quote:
- Wooden box with lid Top logo lid Cover the left and right front cover with art paper cover glazed. Cover all box with plastic casing. Screen size 30.5 x 28.5 x 11.5 cm.
- 8 x 4 x 6 postcards
- Musky Ceramic Bottle Size 17 cm. Diameter 7 cm.
- Minky Waxed Cord length 65 cm.
- White T-shirt Free Size
- Black and White Sketch Poster 12 x 7.5 inches
- 4 color UV-coated poster size 16 x 10 inches
- Weight 2.5 Kg.
- Blu-ray and DVD discs with special features

Thailand have an official release? Whattt, that's bootleg country.
I could ask family to grap that release for me for cheaper......hmmm..

The Testament of Sister New Devil Season 1 Limited Edition Blu-Ray/DVD Unboxing

Liking the look of how Funi are doing their LE's now, 1 case instead of 2 and the artbook in the artbox instead of outside like they usually do for the artcards, here's hoping when a set has artcards and a artbook they can fit them both in the box.
They already did that before with Grimgar, that one's having the artcards box inside the artbox. But what's up with theye mousepad thingies (in Ecchis?) recently? Girl Online appears to have that, too.

... a spoon? Now, that would actually even be useful in daily life, but it looks metalic, so probably ramping up shipping fees a good deal. @.@"

That made in Abyss set is incredible, praying we get something that at least uses the same artwork. It will very much depend on what Sentai get and then allow MVM to have.

Made In The Abyss is with Sentai in the US so I'm almost certain that they will do something deluxe for this show given the hype surrounding it.

Back