Overseas Upcoming Non-UK Anime BD/DVD Artwork

First half of JoJo's Bizarre Adventures Part 3 from Viz Media. If you're a fan of JoJo, do yourself a favor and import the Viz sets instead of the ******-looking Kazé sets in the UK.
DaM8ClsX0AEQwaZ.png:large

KSM Germany just announced they'll bring Digimon out on Blu-ray in 3 steelbooks limited at 1000 pieces.

Digimon Adventure - Staffel 1.1: Episode 01-18 [Blu-ray] im FuturePak-4260495766072

Of course after I just recently got the DVDs which were released like the other day last year?
Well, at least now I know that won't be bothering to be on the lookout for Tamers on DVD anymore and simple wait for a re-release.

If this is anything like the PQ of the JP sets. Its horrible, and don't bother

First half of JoJo's Bizarre Adventures Part 3 from Viz Media. If you're a fan of JoJo, do yourself a favor and import the Viz sets instead of the ******-looking Kazé sets in the UK.
The Viz set for Phantom Blood/Battle Tendency is superb, so I'll definitely pick this up soon.

That horrible? In what respect?
They did mention, that they "finally got hold of the HD material by Toei".

Had to go searching for the screens since the original link went dead since fandompost updated site so all their links didn't work. The BD Masters in JP are just an upscale of the 480i master. So they are blurry, and smudgy.

9xAbfXP.jpg

m9uwH5F.jpg

Imgur library of like 60 shots from episode 1

Oh.
If they do the same, I'll probably not miss all that terribly much. (Except they were using old German masters, which might have been dated in their own way; still haven't got around watching the DVDs I got.)
They mentioned they'd so a SD-HD comparison video, will be very useful info then.

How does the picture quality compare between the Viz and UK releases? I know the UK has three discs compared to the Viz four but the UK release is £20 - £25 cheaper.

How does the picture quality compare between the Viz and UK releases? I know the UK has three discs compared to the Viz four but the UK release is £20 - £25 cheaper.
I posted UK season 1 screenshots on the Blu-ray.com forums yesterday. The UK release doesn't appear to suffer from the color problems of the Viz release, but I can't tell for sure without access to the Japanese release.

A box shot of Sailor Moon S from Madman AU has been revealed.
9rbAEmp.png

Sailor Moon SuperS Part 1 BD Limited Edition (Part 2 will fit inside it when it gets released) from Madman AU.
BQJKDmW.png

Last edited:
Yeah we lost Sound Eupho from CR due to them being Ponycan’s international Partner (see all those foreign dubs ) and we get Rokka .... sub only Yaaay

Last edited:
I wonder if that means, that Euphonium is likely to get a French one, too. I wouldn't mind getting more interesting French releases either, makes the import shipping per item less~

Back