Overseas Upcoming Non-UK Anime BD/DVD Artwork

Eh, I'd probably buy a nicer release of Cowboy Bebop, currently only have Anime Limiteds CEs and I don't think they're particularly good sets, and with Cowboy Bebop being one of my favourite shows I'd really like a decent release of it tbh.

They were our first ever sets and there's a long story why they ended that way but I always felt they could have been better. While my burning desire to redo them has been strong, I figured best to bide our time for the right occasion. So it'll be no surprise to hear we're working on a 20th Anniversary set too :). Will add more details when I'm ready.

They were our first ever sets and there's a long story why they ended that way but I always felt they could have been better. While my burning desire to redo them has been strong, I figured best to bide our time for the right occasion. So it'll be no surprise to hear we're working on a 20th Anniversary set too :). Will add more details when I'm ready.
Well now I'll definitely hold off, looking forward to seeing what AL put together!

As long as it involves vinyl, I'll happily re-buy the series.

Box shot of Sailor Moon SuperS part 1 from Madman AU.
YvE64q6.png

Who has the rights in the UK? AL since thy also did the screenings? If t's not blocked per rights, they might as well have shared discs like with Seraph and Arslan?

Who has the rights in the UK? AL since thy also did the screenings? If t's not blocked per rights, they might as well have shared discs like with Seraph and Arslan?
Universal =/= Universum. Yes, AL has the rights but it's probably not coming out until 2019.

Back