UK Anime Distributor Universal Pictures Discussion Thread

To be honest, I wouldn't want that without an artbox to put it in...

How about we have a 'Universal Pictures collection' box and it has space for every single one of their anime releases, with a new updated box released every time a new show comes out? Sure, it will cause those of us with alphabetised collections serious stress, but think of how gloriously wide it will be after a few years!

Seriously though I think Seraph is perfect as it is. If there are too many boxes to open it takes too long to get to the anime :3

R

How about we have a 'Universal Pictures collection' box and it has space for every single one of their anime releases, with a new updated box released every time a new show comes out? Sure, it will cause those of us with alphabetised collections serious stress, but think of how gloriously wide it will be after a few years!
R

I think they could simplify matters and the new box houses the old box and leaves space for the new release, too. It could be the anime equivalent of a
Matryoshka doll!

Since Starmyu was licensed I hope the same can be done for And You Thought There Was Never a Girl Online? (Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta?) as it's also a Universal title in Japan.

KmfYIHY.png

Since Starmyu was licensed I hope the same can be done for And You Thought There Was Never a Girl Online? (Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta?) as it's also a Universal title in Japan.
1249281460826.jpg~c200

I would love a Universal-style Collector's Edition release of Netoge; just from the images I've seen floating around the net, I think an art book could be really pretty if Universal UK are given access.

I think Netoge might be a distinct possibility for next year! Watch this space. The next question is ...how many artboxes to put it in!

Haha, don't worry it's a 12 episode series (and potentially any OVA that appears) so 1 box is needed.

MzGtORB.gif

I look forward to the possibility becoming real.

Show of support for Netoge here too. I really liked the series back when it streaming so I'd definitely support a home video release. :D

I'm thinking there will be much cheaper places than Amazon to find Seraph. £75 is waaay too much considering how much part 1 one was and this part doesn't feel like it has as much content (as nice as the stuff is).

I'm thinking there will be much cheaper places than Amazon to find Seraph. £75 is waaay too much considering how much part 1 one was and this part doesn't feel like it has as much content (as nice as the stuff is).

I doubt this is the real price. I feel that Amazon has just slapped a price on it based off similar products.

I've pre-ordered it for now, but will be keeping a lookout

Back