UK Anime Release Schedule -Updated-

Thanks I think i have updated everything, Im just not sure where you did see that 4th November for Roberta's. I didnt see that in Manga Uk tweets.

Anyway, I think the rest is ok. I didnt split part 1 and 2 for the shows because nothing was confirmed even though we know its gonna be split 100%.

bakum4tsu said:
Im just not sure where you did see that 4th November for Roberta's. I didnt see that in Manga Uk tweets.

The UK Anime Network mentioned it:

It's also been confirmed that Black Lagoon: Roberta's Blood Trail will be coming to the UK on both DVD and Blu-Ray courtesy of Kaze UK on November 4th.

They either found out the date privately or was just guesswork. Rest assured it's definitely in November 2013.

Thanks!

I Have updated dates for:

Wolf Children
Bleach Part 12
Naruto Ship Part 14 and 15
Last Exile: Fam, The Silver Wing Part 1
Guilty Crown Part 1
Sengoku Basara the movie
Horizon On the Middle Of Nowhere Series 2
Appleseed XIII

The rest was already ok in the schedule. If anyone finds a mistake just let me know. I want to keep this schedule updated so that anyone can use it without thinking that some dates might be wrong.

I've got DragonBall Z: series 9 down as 21 october 2013 now thanks to Amazon. I take it for plausible they'll announce this delay on the next MangaUK Podcast (next week?).

I don't know why as Amazon clearly lists Bleach series 12 as parts but you've only got the "9 december" one, but don't have the suffix "part 2".
I've got "Bleach: series 12 - Part 1" down now as 28 October which seems to be missing entirely on your list.
To be fair I haven't watched Bleach yet so I might not be catching a fault on Amazon's part..

And the last one is quite odd on your part, I mean: "Fate/Stay Night: UBW" is listed as Wednesday 25 September?! Should be Monday 30 September.

So to round-up/reiterate:
- 30 September: Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works (DVD + Combopack)
- 21 October: DragonBall Z: Series 9
- 28 October: Bleach: Series 12 - part 1
- 09 December: Bleach: Series 12 - part 2

Also, I just noticed... You've got "Manga Ent." as the distributor for Bleach, but actually it's "KAZE UK (distributed by Manga UK)" nowadays.

I think that's all. I hope this helps a bit.

Agent-347 said:
I've got DragonBall Z: series 9 down as 21 october 2013 now thanks to Amazon. I take it for plausible they'll announce this delay on the next MangaUK Podcast (next week?).

I don't know why as Amazon clearly lists Bleach series 12 as parts but you've only got the "9 december" one, but don't have the suffix "part 2".
I've got "Bleach: series 12 - Part 1" down now as 28 October which seems to be missing entirely on your list.
To be fair I haven't watched Bleach yet so I might not be catching a fault on Amazon's part..

And the last one is quite odd on your part, I mean: "Fate/Stay Night: UBW" is listed as Wednesday 25 September?! Should be Monday 30 September.

Also, I just noticed... You've got "Manga Ent." as the distributor for Bleach, but actually it's "KAZE UK (distributed by Manga UK)" nowadays.

I think the delay of "Bleach Complete Series 11" is what has caused the confusion over the two Series 12 parts, as Part 1 was supposed to come out late September but was obviously moved about when Series 11 was delayed.

It's also interesting that given that Part 2 lists the episodes on Amazon, we will be getting three parts to Series 12, which I figured as it was a long season. This isn't new, Series 4 was also released in three parts. Series 13 might even have to be four, as it's the longest of the lot.

Agent-347 said:

Thanks! Everything is correct now. The Manga Ent as distributor wasnt me, that was already on before i start updating this. But its now with Kaze. :)

New update to the schedule on AoL

009: Re Cyborg 13th Jan 2014
Another November 25th 2013
Arakawa Under the Bridge Season 1 Collection November 4th
Arakawa Under the Bridge X Bridge Season 2 Collection December 9th
FLCL Collection (12) Blu-Ray October 24th
Heaven's Memo Pad Collection (tbc) DVD October 28th
Is This A Zombie? of the Dead Collection (tbc) DVD December 2nd
Nisemonogatari Part 1 (tbc) DVD December 16th and same day for BD
Shangri-La Part 1 (tbc) DVD November 11th
Shangri-La Part 2 (tbc) DVD December 2nd (I thought these two were goingto be 2014)

Thanks I will update. I just saw in one of MVM's tweet that the Another BD version is no longer coming out so I guess I will have to change that too.

EDIT: Most of them were already ok but now I guess everything is updated. :)

I've added Fate Zero to anime schedule and database. Finally this one got licensed!!! Now its just missing Garden of Sinners.

Back