UK Anime Release Schedule -Updated-

I'll pass on them as well. I already own Rahxephon (single dvds for the series and film including an artbox) and I have no interest in Lady Death (I have passed previous releases of this both R1 and R2).

I've always thought it madness that One Piece isn't on Crunchyroll, considering most other Shonen Jump anime makes it on there. Especially since One Piece is so huge.

It's a Toei title. They've always maintained militant divisions between license regions.
They have an unwavering belief that someone in the EU/UK will stump up lots of money they won't see if they grant the UK license to someone in the US.

The Z-Store refused to sell me an exclusive Kiddy Grade figure because AB Groupe has the license for DBZ in Europe.

FUNimation accidentally let us view some Toei shows on their site (which at the time was unocked for shows they had the UK license to, and before they started using Hulu). Then they leaked an episode of a Toei show and, when the site comes back, we're locked out completely. I doubt it was coincidence.

Just Passing Through said:
And Kaze continue not to give a crap...

Bleach Season 11 now 2nd September
Penguindrum Part 2 7th October

I'm still waiting for the day KAZE gives up on the UK market so that we can all rejoice and all. While I do like KAZE's packaging for the DVDs, the Blu-rays are not so good (imo) plus these defect issues really need to get fixed for future titles.

That Bleach and Penguimdrum are already updated on the schedule along with Fate movie. Thanks and keep updating stuff in here. ;)

reborn said:
Well if the delay is to fix their issues, then i'm for it.
Did I just see Kaze and Fix in the same sentence? They've made it blatantly obvious that they do not care about us a single bit. It's been how long now since Samurai Girls and they still haven't changed or fixed anything.
I'm seriously waiting for the day they GTFO of the UK. The quality of their releases vary from bad to insulting, and the fans here shouldn't have to put up with it - especially when Manga could put out a clone of the US masters which are better in every single way.
Kaze License = Import, unless it's an extreme circumstance like Persona 4.

Please Manga just drop Kaze! Stop distributing for them and either put the titles out yourself, or let someone else do it.

Mangaranga said:
Please Manga just drop Kaze! Stop distributing for them and either put the titles out yourself, or let someone else do it.

Kaze will probably drop out once T&B, P4A, Penguindrum, Mardock 3 & Berserk: Descent are completed. Manga UK technically own Bleach so the rights could be returned to them.

Actually, Manga licensed/distributed Bleach from/for Viz Media Europe before they entered the UK market as Kaze.
It's a ShoPro property after all.

NormanicGrav said:
Just Passing Through said:
And Kaze continue not to give a crap...

Bleach Season 11 now 2nd September
Penguindrum Part 2 7th October

I'm still waiting for the day KAZE gives up on the UK market so that we can all rejoice and all. While I do like KAZE's packaging for the DVDs, the Blu-rays are not so good (imo) plus these defect issues really need to get fixed for future titles.
If we get Future BRs after Kaze.

I get Kaze suck but the uptake is somewhat lacking.

NormanicGrav said:
Mangaranga said:

Kaze will probably drop out once T&B, P4A, Penguindrum, Mardock 3 & Berserk: Descent are completed. Manga UK technically own Bleach so the rights could be returned to them.

They're meant to be releasing Roberta's Blood Trail & Future Diary as well ... :S Guess we'll have to wait and see on those titles.. I'm just hoping they finish off Mardock & Berserk rather than just pull out all together when their last scheduled release comes out.

Its a shame that their releases have had so many flaws, they do some gorgeous packaging.

EDIT: Going through the schedule, From Up On Poppy Hill is out September 23rd, not August 3rd :) http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_ ... ppy%20hill

28th October 2013:
K-On! The Movie - Blu-ray/DVD Combo & DVD

4th November 2013:
Black Lagoon: Roberta's Blood Trail - Blu-ray & DVD

18th November 2013:
Guilty Crown - Blu-ray & DVD - Part 1 of 2

2nd December 2013:
Fairy Tail: Part 5 - DVD

Q1 2014:
Blood-C: The Last Dark Movie - Blu-ray & DVD
Eureka Seven: Astral Ocean - Blu-ray & DVD - Part 1 of 2
One Piece: Collection 5 - DVD