UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Amazon pricing have been reduced for the following titles (some have been reduced for quite a while):

Anime Limited:
Blood Lad - Complete Collection: Collector's Edition (Blu-ray) - Was: £49.99 Now: £36.00
Blood Lad - Complete Collection: Standard Edition (DVD) - Was: £34.99 Now: £28.75
HAL - Film: Collector's Edition (Blu-ray/DVD) - Was: £34.99 Now: £25.25
Kill la Kill - Part 1: Collector's Edition (Blu-ray) - Was: £59.99 Now: £43.25
Kill la Kill - Part 1: Collector's Edition (DVD) - Was: £49.99 Now: £36.00
Patema Inverted - Film: Ultimate Edition (Blu-ray/DVD) - Was: £84.99 Now: £61.25
Patema Inverted - Film: Collector's Edition (Blu-ray/DVD) - Was: £34.99 Now: £25.25
Patema Inverted - Film: Standard Edition (Blu-ray/DVD) - Was: £24.99 Now: £14.00
Royal Space Force: The Wings of Honneamise - Film: Collector's Edition (Blu-ray/DVD) - Was: £34.99 Now: £28.75
Royal Space Force: The Wings of Honneamise - Film: Standard Edition (DVD) - Was: £17.99 Now: £12.50

Bonus Round - Attack on Titan - Original Soundtrack 1 (CD) - Now: £10.08 (£6.99 on iTunes)

MVM:
Garden of Sinners - Film Collection: Collector's Edition (DVD) - Was: £79.99 Now: £57.50

BoG £19.99 CE on Zavvi.

Btw noticed Kill La Kill is now back up to £59 or whatever, did anyone get honoured? I'm not that interested in the show so ultimately didn't put an order in.

Baggie_Saiyan said:
BoG £19.99 CE on Zavvi.

Btw noticed Kill La Kill is now back up to £59 or whatever, did anyone get honoured? I'm not that interested in the show so ultimately didn't put an order in.
They might not cancel orders until it is released (they have not contacted me yet anyway).

If memory serves right, my Fairy Tail order was cancelled a few days after they changed the price back to normal. I thought it would go through and started celebrating haha!!

Just like with Fairy Tail.

Dear Vox,

Thank you for shopping with us and for the recent order you placed.

Unfortunately we have had to cancel this order. This is due to a pricing error on our website. We pride ourselves on having accurate information on our website, but on this occasion there has been an error which has subsequently been amended.

We’re very sorry for any inconvenience that this may cause and fully understand that this may be frustrating. Please accept our sincerest apologies. If a charge has been taken for the order, then a refund will be requested upon cancellation and the money returned to your account within 3-5 working days.

We appreciate your custom and hope to see you visiting us again soon.

Kind regards,
Customer Service Team

VoxPhantom said:
Just like with Fairy Tail.

Dear Vox,

Thank you for shopping with us and for the recent order you placed.

Unfortunately we have had to cancel this order. This is due to a pricing error on our website. We pride ourselves on having accurate information on our website, but on this occasion there has been an error which has subsequently been amended.

We’re very sorry for any inconvenience that this may cause and fully understand that this may be frustrating. Please accept our sincerest apologies. If a charge has been taken for the order, then a refund will be requested upon cancellation and the money returned to your account within 3-5 working days.

We appreciate your custom and hope to see you visiting us again soon.

Kind regards,
Customer Service Team
Exactly what I got.

GolGotha said:
I didn't even get an email, just logged in and saw that they cancelled it.
Not received the email here either but after checking my account it has been cancelled. Not surprising all things considered. Perhaps it is a marketing ploy to get people on their site who may order a few other things at the same time.

I have a feeling this has been shared but BASE through play.com has The Devil Is A Part Timer for £15.99 (DVD not BR). This is cheaper than amazon and UP1.

Question, will BASE keep to their pre order price even if it eventually goes up please?

-Danielle- said:
I have a feeling this has been shared but BASE through play.com has The Devil Is A Part Timer for £15.99 (DVD not BR). This is cheaper than amazon and UP1.

Question, will BASE keep to their pre order price even if it eventually goes up please?

It is £14.99 directly from Base.

I have never had any issues with preorder prices from Base.

Back