UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

NormanicGrav said:
Funimation have reduced some of the SRPs for their products so here's the list via UP1.

Ai Yori Yoshi: Complete Season 1 & 2 - Classic Line - DVD ~ Region 1 - £21.60 UP1 UK / £18.59 UP1 USA
Princess Jellyfish: Complete Series - Standard 'Limited' Edition - BD/DVD ~ Region A/1 - £19.20 UP1 UK / £16.48 UP1 USA

VoxPhantom said:
Madman's Gosick part 1 and 2 DVD releases (Region 4, sub-only) are down to £18.04 (plus p&p) apiece on UP1. Probably due to the complete collection priced at £37.50 that's coming out very soon.

Part 1
Part 2

I got these discounted from their full price mark-ups when originally released, although I waited almost a year before getting Princess Jellyfish (only recently had the time to watch it). It isn't that much of a saving for Ai Yori Aoshi over the original price but it's still a fun series, and it includes the first series, Enishi, and the OVAs. I'm shocked that the LE of Princess Jellyfish is still floating around, It's too good of a series to miss. Gosick too is a 10/10 series for me. I wouldn't let Jellyfish stay on the shelves though, even if you haven't got a Region A player (I don't) the DVD presentation beats Khazi's hands down. It's a progressive encode, has all of the extras, commentaries and documentary that Khazi's release missed. And most importantly of all, the subtitles aren't utter Khazi.

Out of Stock :(

I would expect to see more anime deals from Sainsburys as they shift existing stock before the site goes digital only,

No where else has it that cheap so I don't think so. Hive often have cheap deals but they change very often and are hard to find due to their site being hard to browse by specific genre. (a few weeks ago they had ghibli movies dirt cheap but sold out quickly)

Authorize Amazon to use your account?
Amazon
Developer
By Amazon.comApplication URL
http://www.amazon.comAbout this app
Share with friends, discover new products, and use social features across Amazon websites, devices and applications
This application will be able to:

•Read Tweets from your timeline.
•See who you follow, and follow new people.
•Update your profile.
•Post Tweets for you

Maybe I'm just paranoid but no thanks :roll:

Random said:
Maybe I'm just paranoid but no thanks :roll:
Haha, I hear you. It only seems to have posted a tweet on my account and followed @AmazonUK. In any case I revoked access to it in the twitter settings after spending the £5, so that's all they are getting from me. I've taken the fiver and run basically.

Back