UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Really, even on preorders? I've never had one not get to me on or before release from them tbh. Stuff that has been released already, wouldn't touch them.

Finally got a despatch of one of my items (GITS SAC 1).....on a Sunday morning allegedly, dunno who they think they are kidding, but still. ¬.¬

megagold5 said:
Finally got a despatch of one of my items (GITS SAC 1).....on a Sunday morning allegedly, dunno who they think they are kidding, but still. ¬.¬
Yeah, I got a dispatch notice for just Eva 1.11. But, if they took money from your bank account, it's safe to say they have dispatched stuff.

They seem to be shipping my items one at a time, and not in any particular order apparently. I also bought Sengoku Basara but haven't had a shipping email.

Received shipping emails from Zavvi for the following items,

Bleach The Movie: The Diamond Dust Rebellion
Ghost In The Shell 2.0/Ghost In The Shell - Innocence (Blu-ray) - for my brother

ilmaestro said:
I also bought Sengoku Basara but haven't had a shipping email.
My copy is still processing as well. It wouldn't bother me but they charged my card 2 or 3 days ago, the wankers. This is why I only use The Hut Group for ridiculously cheap items.

fabricatedlunatic said:
ilmaestro said:
I also bought Sengoku Basara but haven't had a shipping email.
My copy is still processing as well. It wouldn't bother me but they charged my card 2 or 3 days ago, the wankers. This is why I only use The Hut Group for ridiculously cheap items.
Then they have definitely dispatched it, but the site's a little behind.

All my stuff's listed as Despatched on the site, except for Soul Eater.

Received an email from Zavvi saying the following have been despatched,

Bamboo Blade - Series 1, Part 2
Bamboo Blade - Series 1, Part 1
D. Gray-Man: The Complete Collection

This means I am still waiting on the following,

Bleach Complete Series 5
Darker Than Black - Complete Series Box Set
Summer Wars / The Girl Who Leapt Through Time [Blu-ray] - ordered for my brother

Got all the rest of mine despatched today. All in separate e-mails, but still. Also got Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 posted the other day from them for just over £29. :D

Guys, stop complaining about your stuff being delayed by a few days.

I mean seriously, are you really gonna watch it as soon as you get it? No, you're most likely gonna just take off the wrapper and stick it on the shelf.

I don't know many times have I read people saying "Oh, crap. I bought that 6 months ago for twice the price, and still haven't watched it."

I thought we were just providing updates for informational purposes? If that's "moaning" then I do even more moaning than I thought! :lol:

My copy of Basara shipped now, fwiw.

Back