UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Awesome. I won't actually know if any of mine have arrived until this weekend since I'm stick in Bournemouth until then. I'm hoping for an early Christmas :D

Just a heads up for anyone who's bought from the Hut/Zavvi sale. I asked on their facebook page about the lack of status changes on a lot of orders and they said this

"Hi Nicholas, you're right - our Despatch Confirmation updates are running a bit behind which means everyone's writing in to ask if their order's on the way.... sadly we can't get back to them all quick enough which is why you're seeing all these messages on here today :( If we've taken payment then it's on the way to the customer. If you've got an order number you want me to look into let me know and I'll get onto it for you. Thanks Nicholas, #Tina."

Hawthorns said:
Just a heads up for anyone who's bought from the Hut/Zavvi sale. I asked on their facebook page about the lack of status changes on a lot of orders and they said this

"Hi Nicholas, you're right - our Despatch Confirmation updates are running a bit behind which means everyone's writing in to ask if their order's on the way.... sadly we can't get back to them all quick enough which is why you're seeing all these messages on here today :( If we've taken payment then it's on the way to the customer. If you've got an order number you want me to look into let me know and I'll get onto it for you. Thanks Nicholas, #Tina."
Cool customer communication there.

So long as you get everything I don't know what the fuss is. I once ordered a Judge Dredd GN for my brother - it took Forbidden Planet around 6 months to ship it but it arrived in the end.

mangaman74 said:
So long as you get everything I don't know what the fuss is. I once ordered a Judge Dredd GN for my brother - it took Forbidden Planet around 6 months to ship it but it arrived in the end.

Oy... and THAT'S why I won't shop with Forbidden Planet. Like, EVER.

mangaman74 said:
You don't see what the fuss is when you have to wait six months for an order to arrive? I'd have cancelled that **** long before then!

But generally I'm okay with waiting so long as the retailer doesn't have my monies. Whenever I get annoyed with how long something is taking I take a deep breath, compose myself, and go here. It helps me put things in perspective :p

fabricatedlunatic said:
mangaman74 said:
You don't see what the fuss is when you have to wait six months for an order to arrive? I'd have cancelled that **** long before then!

But generally I'm okay with waiting so long as the retailer doesn't have my monies. Whenever I get annoyed with how long something is taking I take a deep breath, compose myself, and go here. It helps me put things in perspective :p

If it was me, I would have cancelled I looked elsewhere. It was my brother (who wanted the GN) who said to wait.

amazon prices

hi im new here so hello, anyway enough for that i just wanted to let everyone know that amazon seem to have some stranger prices at the moment like eden of the east (the series) on blu-ray for £8.97 and Summer Wars / The Girl Who Leapt Through Time also on blu-ray for £7.47 just thought id let you people know about it as i thought it was pretty good.

i've put the links for both below

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Eden-East-Blu-r ... 197&sr=8-4

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Summer-Wars-Lea ... 212&sr=8-3

That's because of the Zavvi sale, and Amazon have lowered their prices to compete with them.

Also, check out Find-DVD.co.uk to see if something's the cheapest price.

OMG, ridiculous prices there. <3

Gonna order Summer Wars/TGWLTT, Eva 1 and 2 as soon as I as use money and not be sick.

When's the sale thing gonna end?

Jaymii said:
OMG, ridiculous prices there. <3
Where were you on Saturday? They were even cheaper at Zavvi:

BWvsi.png

Amazon had the Summer Wars / The Girl Who Leapt Through Time set cheaper yesterday for a little while.

Zavvi prices also apply for The Hut if you have an account with them too.

Back