UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Just Passing Through said:
Paradox295 said:

Remember that with Sendit, you have to add £1.99 per item P&P.
No. Look at the banner image.
620x300-S-Wk26-JL-Manga-V2.jpg

Look at their help page...

Sendit.com Help News
Changes to Postage and Packing Changes to Postage and Packing

Due to recent increases in Royal Mail postage charges we’ve changed our P&P structure and will be charging £1.99 per item with immediate effect.

As a result we’re reinvesting as much of this fee as possible which will be reflected in even lower prices on all our products.

Sendit.com Help News
Changes to Postage and Packing Changes to Postage and Packing

Due to recent increases in Royal Mail postage charges we’ve changed our P&P structure and will be charging £1.99 per item with immediate effect.

As a result we’re reinvesting as much of this fee as possible which will be reflected in even lower prices on all our products.
"We're reinvesting the extra money we're now ostensibly charging for postage in our business to bring you lower prices"?

We're charging you more so we can afford to charge you less? Love the logic there.

Recieved Bacccano! and Both GitS series. GitS were in the new Brickcases. Which is awesome cos I'm running out of room XD.

So, for those keeping score at home, there's only the Summer Wars/TGWLTT BD, Ouran Highschool Host Club and Soul Eater :p

General consensus is it is Berserk but not Berserk, and considering the excellence of Berserk, £5.89 is quite a bargain.

£5.89!

OMG, what the **** is this? £10 for Batman? I can't find that box set anywhere else...!

Jaymii said:
General consensus is it is Berserk but not Berserk, and considering the excellence of Berserk, £5.89 is quite a bargain.

£5.89!

OMG, what the **** is this? £10 for Batman? I can't find that box set anywhere else...!
I don't think that's Batman:TAS. Looks like the Brave and the Bold.

Anyway, I have heard that like Beserk, the anime's ending makes it much worse than the manga or something.

I think it's the first two seasons of TAS. Berserk's anime ending is pretty ballin' but I haven't read the manga. I hear Claymore's final two are awful though. I've put it in my basket, so I may get it.

Jaymii said:
I think it's the first two seasons of TAS. Berserk's anime ending is pretty ballin' but I haven't read the manga. I hear Claymore's final two are awful though. I've put it in my basket, so I may get it.

These are the first 2 seasons of TAS. £5 each at HMV
http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDet ... sku=420399
http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDet ... sku=532708

EDIT: Also found this - http://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/scott-pilg ... 81362.html

Awesome films, BD's are at £22.85 seperately, and next cheapest for this boxset is £25.

Debating on whether or not to get it...

Jaymii said:
Looks from the boxart like its a random collection of ten DVDs from all sorts of canons. They did similar with Scooby-Doo movies a while back, releasing a 10-disc set.

Back