UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

"sendit.com
Temporarily Down for Maintenance.

We are performing scheduled maintenance. We should be back on-line shortly.

© 2011 Sendit.com"

D: How much was/is it?

ilmaestro said:
"sendit.com

© 2011 Sendit.com"

£17.89

website’s up and running again.

It seems somewhere's shifting Revelation stock. The old Negima! digipack has turned up for £20 in a pile of cex shops, with 11 online and at least 47 in different shops.
Cheapest on Amazon is someone wanting £80 for it, and it's long out of stock in most if not all online shops. Been and got one and I can confirm at least mine is not just Manga's release mislabeled.

Titan said:
ilmaestro said:
"sendit.com

© 2011 Sendit.com"

£17.89

website’s up and running again.
Cheers!

Ordered, great price even after the £1.99 shipping.

Ooh, I remember Pria warning us that the Negima set was OOP and getting rare, but it was £50 I didn't have at the time. They don't have any in my local store though, and trying to get anything from another branch is an exercise in futility.

mangaman74 said:
http://www.anime-on-line.com/xcart/product.php?productid=19947&cat=0&page=1

Anime-On-Line deal of the week,

Berserk Complete Collection (18) DVD - £9.99
Eh. Gonna give it a miss again.

Ergo Proxy, Fate/Stay Night, FLCL, Paranoia Agent and Trigun are my priorities.

Hmm, on one hand I had been kind of wondering about the Berserk anime since I started reading the manga... on the other hand, is there any point with the new anime projects coming up?

fabricatedlunatic said:
Ehhhh... it's only a tenner but somehow I'm still not sure whether it'd be a tenner well spent. My gut feeling is that it's pure, distilled average on disc.

I Meh'd my way through it when I reviewed it...

Fate/Stay Night is a good solid anime, a little predictable perhaps, and not too challenging, but if you know what to expect from your anime, and want those expectations filled, then Fate/Stay Night is perfect, middle of the road stuff, entertaining and unchallenging.

summed up opinion of Volume 1

The Fate/Stay Night world is a rich and vivid one, full of possibilities and ideas, and as such it certainly kept me riveted while I was watching it. It's only as the story concludes that it dawns that the possibilities are unexplored, the ideas fail to live up to their promise, and the series is in the end, a faint forlorn hope of what it could have been. Watching Fate/Stay Night is fun. It's the aftertaste that begins to sour. If you have the space on your shelf, and don't mind an also-ran of an anime series, then give Fate/Stay Night a try. It's lightweight fare that doesn't weigh heavy on the mind, or require too much attention.

by volume 6

Back