UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

::inhales through teeth::

Dare I risk buying a small Asuka shirt, and do I want to spend £3.95 on postage for such a gamble?

It is done, with another abstract Eva shirt in medium just to be safe. Can't grumble at a tenner for two nice shirts and postage, even if one of them turns out not to fit.

TenTen isn't really a tournament battle series... entirely. The story is a lot more intricate than Ikki-tousen, Queen's Blade etc, although the anime isn't really the best example of it.

For some reason the first 2 or 3 episodes start of a bit comical then after that it gets all serious.

But as far as my memory serves it has more in common with beat 'em up games from the early 90's more than anything else.

I watched it (TT) after reading the manga so it seemed extremely watered down to me, however if you have never read the manga version it seems to go down well. Quite a few of my friends enjoyed it.

In my case I really disliked some of the anime character designs (and the removal of some of the service) after being more familiar with the source material's prettiness.

It's sort of worth £9.99 for the opening though.

R

Akira Standard BD is £9.99 at Play & Amazon (Cheaper than the DVD).

Considering it. But already seen it on Syfy recently and don't have a PS3/BD Player. Sooo, not sure. This might be the cheapest it will be for a while. Hmm.

Back