UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Not sure if it's posted here already but Sentai Filmworks has a Sale on now.

There are some titles I want to get such as Knights of Sidonia Complete series ($33) but need to get another title to get free shipping for orders over $50 but hard to decide what to get lol

Me: Has no money.
Also Me: Adds several collectors editions of series I haven't even watched to basket.

I snapped up a copy of Re-Kan! on Blu-ray and the Grimoire of Zero CE as R-K! is v cheap and DOTW is about to change, and that is a good price for GoZ which might conceivably sell out soonish considering how long it's been floating around - I've seen most of it and found it fairly entertaining and it's a pretty good CE (plus it has a dub)... not the most extravagant of sprees but I feel you anyway XP

Not sure if it's posted here already but Sentai Filmworks has a Sale on now.

There are some titles I want to get such as Knights of Sidonia Complete series ($33) but need to get another title to get free shipping for orders over $50 but hard to decide what to get lol
Softenni 😇

Re the AOL spring sale/DOTW
Release the Spyce and there's always room on my shelves for another copy of Seven Mortal Sins.

DOTW

11 Eyes DVD £1.99
Seven Mortal Sins BD £9.99

That Seven Mortal Sins was a blind buy cheapie for me a couple of years ago.
It was also the only title I ever decided not to keep.
On the plus side, CEX gave me more than I paid for it. I consider that a form of compensation for watching.

Bought Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon?! - Season 3 Collector's Edition, Grimoire of Zero Collection - Collector's Edition, and Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun Collection - Collector's Edition (a present),

And I was doing so well in not spending money before my big trip to see the family in Aus (with a stopover in Malaysia, which could be dangerous for my wallet too)!

Bought Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon?! - Season 3 Collector's Edition, Grimoire of Zero Collection - Collector's Edition, and Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun Collection - Collector's Edition (a present),

And I was doing so well in not spending money before my big trip to see the family in Aus (with a stopover in Malaysia, which could be dangerous for my wallet too)!
Dont fight the temptation! .... It never ends well!! ... And then you end up spending more😅

MVM Spring Sale, upto 75% off selected titles
Garden of Sinners at that discount is tempting. (Still expensive but it's not gonna get cheaper than that.) Haven't seen any Nasuverse stuff before but I know this series is very highly regarded. Is it worth a blind buy?

Back