UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

So why did you buy the bland, predicatable, yet occasionaly quite humorous, but generally quite average Re-Kan?

It was £4.99 BD £1.99 DVD at AoL's Deal of the Week

"because it was on sale" will be my epitaph...
I’m not saying that I have a different reason, but in my defence; I’ve neither seen nor heard of it before.

They may as well just send out each DOTW with an invoice at this point.

Was browsing Anime on amazon and a few titles at reasonable prices all imports from amazon US:

Dagashi Kashi Season 2 £13.85
Pandora in the crimson shell gost urn £19.49
Akashik records £20 ess
Worlds end £20 ess
Luck and Logic £21.60
Not sure this ones a bargin, but it is sentia and is one of the cheaper prices ive seen it at.
Problem children are coming ......... £27.50
maybe not a bargin but is pretty much OOP everywhere and not sure you'll get a new copy for a better price (although will still be packaged by the people at amazon)
Goblin slayer CE £65 from US amazon, looks to be the Australian version (probably just put the maturity sticker on US ver and no other differnce)

Hinamasuri CE via cex is £12+2 or 25.50 new from amazon

Last edited:
Looks like I am still able to order Blu-rays from Zavvi to ship to the US, both from their UK and US websites - at least I can get right to the point of clicking the actual Order button on the UK site - unless it will give some sort of pop-up message after clicking the Order button that I can't make an international order... Did they post a notice somewhere on the site stating no international orders anymore?

But yes, their shipping went up for me from $3.99 to $5.99, and they are charging my 6% State Tax rate now as well, so it would be about $9.00 total to ship a $50 Blu-ray to me. The last Item I ordered from Zavvi UK was the Belle 4K Boxset back in June of 2022, though.

Last edited:
Looks like I am still able to order Blu-rays from Zavvi to ship to the US, both on their UK and US websites - at least I can get right to the point of clicking the actual Order button on the UK site - unless it will give some sort of pop-up message after clicking the Order button that I can't make an international order... Did they post a notice somewhere on the site stating no international orders anymore?

But yes, their shipping went up from $3.99 to $5.99, and they are charging my 6% State Tax rate now as well, so it would be about $9.00 total to ship a $50 Blu-ray to me.
Irish website only has T-shirts and stuff rn no bluray

Back