UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Paradox295 said:
I'm gonna trade in my Death Note, FMA and Bleach singles for some awesome crap.
Is the done thing now just to stick a positive and negative word together to describe something good? Wonderful ****? Fantastic bollocks? Brilliant wank? Does that make me sound cool, or does it just make me sound like a homosexual coprophiliac?

Yikes, several things I'm tempted by there, Red Garden after fablun's review of it, and a couple of other things like 009-1, Moonphase... does anyone know exactly how much shipping would work out to on, say, two items from that line? Also, how long the sale is on for, as I'd ideally be ordering stuff next Monday.

Project-2501 said:
Why oh why did I have to look in this thread!
Indeed.

After much deliberation I caved in and ordered Kodocha S2 and Ghost Hunt. Normally I would have used an Amazon UK marketplace seller, only Kodocha has increased to £14.95 and Ghost Hunt to a whopping £30.

Together they were close to breaching the customs limit, but because Kodocha is out of stock, Amazon are kindly sending each item separately at no extra cost. Woo.

Oddly enough, there's almost nothing in the Funi sale that I'm interested in. 009, maybe. Glass Fleet, maybe ( I hear alternately great and woeful things about it).

And I'm tormented by Moonlight Mile. Seems like my kind of show, but knowing only half of the series is available is an almighty put-off.

Utaware's definitely worth a punt, for that price. I paid £3.99 per volume and, although it did take a turn for the worse towards the end, I wasn't displeased.

The Witchblade 1-3 set is a super bargain, too. I started the series with it myself and ended up 9/10ing it. There are far worse ways to spend £3.

Back