UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

AoL's Deal of the Week is

O Maidens in Your Savage Season for £9.99

There be a Crunchyroll sale too

Music Magpie and others have a 20% OFF sale on their ebay stores that includes a lot of anime titles, most new but some used. Some prices seem quite inflated though but you may still be able to find something that's worth it when you take 20% off.

Big order CE 17.50€ on amazon Italy

For a moment I misread that as ‘The Big O’, and got excited to see what a BR CE would be like.

Fyi if you're interested in model kits Good Smile are releasing a Big O in their Moteroid line. The pre-order window is currently open.

Fyi if you're interested in model kits Good Smile are releasing a Big O in their Moteroid line. The pre-order window is currently open.
Oh, I

I guess I ordered this

I only have mechas related to the Xeno series, namely, Weltall, Weltall Id on preorder from Gears, the formula skell from Blade X and Siren from Blade 2.

I guess I'm at Nintendo's mercy if they decide to release Ethel and Camuravi's mechas...

Still, for such a remarkable design like Big O's, it's worth it.

OT over, thank you for the link and ruining my life!

LISTEN TO THIS PERSON AL PLS
It was also the price. I was half way to pressing “buy” when I saw the “CE”, and half way when I saw the first digit was a one. However; my brain is based on an old Pentium processor, so it didn’t quite add up to 100%
I‘ve already got Big Order CE in my pile of shame.

But while we’re pleading for a release; I’d buy the super mega deluxe LE edition (where the discs are in the headband tray of a Dorothy head) in a heartbeat.
I don’t care how space inefficient it is; I have stuff like the Gate, and I’ve got Halo heads containing those games (from back when Halo was still good-ish)

Can i ask

How come so many titles here have so many season missing from the line up? like to for mentioned deal of the week right above?

There are way to many titles here who have to many seasons missing, so how am i suppose to collect region 2 titles with so many missing, even if they dont sell well it is to much.

Checked Norm's blog real quick to see if The Big O is geolocked and it is.

Read how UK PlayStation consoles apparently read sentai blu-rays no problem. Anyone know if it's the case for EU PS5 consoles? Really want to re-watch this series.

Checked Norm's blog real quick to see if The Big O is geolocked and it is.

Read how UK PlayStation consoles apparently read sentai blu-rays no problem. Anyone know if it's the case for EU PS5 consoles? Really want to re-watch this series.
If it helps pretty much every Section23 Films Blu-ray (Sentai Filmworks, ADV Films, Maiden Japan, SoftCel) from 2015 onwards will work on PS4, PS5, and Series X (and One as well but that had some technical stuff early on).

While folks have been testing it, even if its geolocked or simply AB the success rate for game consoles has been spot on.

Can i ask

How come so many titles here have so many season missing from the line up? like to for mentioned deal of the week right above?

There are way to many titles here who have to many seasons missing, so how am i suppose to collect region 2 titles with so many missing, even if they dont sell well it is to much.
It's painful, I know 😅 the UK gets the short end of the stick time and time again. There's probably a number of factors for it such as the UK market being smaller, companies not caring much (Crunchyroll), costs and licensing etc. but I can't say for sure, is just an observation.

Back