UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

bigzgod

Kiznaiver
35% off crunchy titles at rarewaves
Thanks! Had to snag Golden Kamuy Season 1, since it only had a LE release in the US, which is long OOP.

International shipping was £3.50

Googlyhead

Brigade Leader

sniper_samurai

Za Warudo

Good price for this one and it's new.
It's on offer on Amazon for £35.30 as well.

Last edited:

Dave1988

Stand User
Why idea who is shipping it? Parcel force had a strike recently and that caused a huge backlog in deliveries, I've got some parcels stuck with them.
I would guess royal mail... But then i had something sent yesterday...standard delivery...came today...does say estimate as passed aswell.... Another chase i guess to get resent

Titan

Chuunibyou
Did anyone order dr stone from zavvi? I had despatch email on 25th....still not arrived.... Jeeeez

Are you referring to the steel book? If so, then my copy was also dispatched on the 25th, haven't received anything yet. I'm not surprised though, with 2 days of royal mail strikes and a bank holiday. Will give Zavvi until next Wednesday before I chase them up about it.

Dave1988

Stand User
Are you referring to the steel book? If so, then my copy was also dispatched on the 25th, haven't received anything yet. I'm not surprised though, with 2 days of royal mail strikes and a bank holiday. Will give Zavvi until next Wednesday before I chase them up about it.
Yeh thats correct.. I emailed them earlier... See what they say

SkwigglesWorth

Adventurer
Did anyone order dr stone from zavvi? I had despatch email on 25th....still not arrived.... Jeeeez
My copy of Dr stone steelbook only dispatched on wednesday (31st), so I must have ordered afew hours or maybe even days later.
But yeah various RM strikes + bank holiday has probably just slowed it all down, probably a big ish back log of stuff to get through.

I can safely say red carpet does not speed anything up.

sniper_samurai

Za Warudo
My copy of Dr stone steelbook only dispatched on wednesday (31st), so I must have ordered afew hours or maybe even days later.
But yeah various RM strikes + bank holiday has probably just slowed it all down, probably a big ish back log of stuff to get through.

I can safely say red carpet does not speed anything up.
Mine only shipped today.

RadFemHedonist

Death Scythe
a bit leftfield, but the book The Great Passage that the anime was based on is 99p only today for kindle

You also get a discount on the unabridged English language audiobook as narrated by Brian Nishii in digital format from Audible, if you buy the book at this price (the audiobook is £3.49 if you buy the Kindle edition first). I guess since there's an anime based on it, perhaps it would be ok for me to mention that you can get the by all accounts excellent Naxos unabridged audiobook version of Alexandre Dumas' classic The Count of Monte Cristo as narrated by Bill Homewood off Audible with a Kindle e-book of the novel for under £4 combined... you are literally getting over 50 hours of entertainment for less than a fiver (OK yes streaming services but a very good price to actually own your own digital copy of the entire book to listen to offline and in a timeframe that suits you)! I have never actually read or listened to it but I have purchased it and am very excited to try it out (I would like to note that I do not know how good this particular kindle edition of the novel is but the audiobook is rated very highly and is unabridged) :)

Titan

Chuunibyou

My Dr Stone Steel Book arrived this morning.