UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Seeing a few others as well at £11.98 from Music Magpie:

Worth checking your Amazon Wish Lists for second hand prices.

On the 21st (tomorrow) I think there is supposed to be a Amazon Prime top up £50 or more and get £7 credits (but don't do it now, has to be done 21st and maybe 22nd)
The details I don't think have been fully confirmed (so not up on the offer/deals sliding image thing)

Currently there is a Amazon Prime small business help out of spend £10+ (on a amazon small business) and get £10 to spend on the 21st/22nd but the voucher I think has to be used on item/s over £20. Here is a link if interested:

Also for today only if any of you have TopcashBack there is a spend £10 get £2

Last edited:
My Amazon Prime expires today, I'll see if they can tempt me back tomorrow.

I was going to leave it expired for a while but I suspect that I will be suckered in by something in the sales, as usual 🤣

My Amazon Prime expires today, I'll see if they can tempt me back tomorrow.

I was going to leave it expired for a while but I suspect that I will be suckered in by something in the sales, as usual 🤣
There's always the option of having a secondary account to get some of that Prime 30 Day Free Trial goodness 😉

Heh I do have a 2nd account but I cba to use it most of the time! :)

I was on student prime for the last few years which was amazing at £40 a year, but I didn't want to renew at £80 as I really only use the delivery and nothing else.

Logged on just now and it seems they are doing a 30 day free prime trial on my account even though it just ended, that would at least get me through the prime day sales.

Edit - nevermind it says 30 day trial but it's actually not and just wants me to pay as normal.

Heh I do have a 2nd account but I cba to use it most of the time! :)

I was on student prime for the last few years which was amazing at £40 a year, but I didn't want to renew at £80 as I really only use the delivery and nothing else.

Logged on just now and it seems they are doing a 30 day free prime trial on my account even though it just ended, that would at least get me through the prime day sales.

Edit - nevermind it says 30 day trial but it's actually not and just wants me to pay as normal.
just go on livechat and say you just miss out on primeday and ask them if they can add a couple days onto your subscription

just go on livechat and say you just miss out on primeday and ask them if they can add a couple days onto your subscription

Does that actually work? haha. I dunno, if there are some good offers on I'll do a week for £1 or w/e it was offering me, I'm kind of hoping I see a Prime for a year for £60 again I'd probably accept that :)

Does that actually work? haha. I dunno, if there are some good offers on I'll do a week for £1 or w/e it was offering me, I'm kind of hoping I see a Prime for a year for £60 again I'd probably accept that :)
it happened with me in the past and they just gave me another month and refunded the cost

Garden of Sinners CE £64.39 on the Prime Day deal, pretty good price for the set :)

Fate UBW CE £65.24

Not my fav series but Flip Flappers CE £37.49

Rascal does not Dream CE £34.93

Cautious Hero CE £36.75

Girls Last Tour CE £33.22

Mysteria Friends CE £24.74

Last edited:
Amazon Prime Day Deals:
  • AKIRA 4K Ultra HD - £26.55
  • Black Clover Season 1 - £27.91
  • Cautious Hero LE - £36.75
  • Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion - £28.23
  • Dr STONE Part 2 LE - £39.99
  • Dragon Ball Z Season 1 Steelbook - £24.11
  • Flip Flappers CE - £37.49
  • Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood - £30.92
  • Garden of Sinners - £64.39
  • Girls' Last Tour CE - £33.22
  • Grave Of The Fireflies - £12.74
  • Howl's Moving Castle - £12.74
  • Is It Wrong To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon? II CE - £38.49
  • Laputa: Castle In The Sky - £12.74
  • Lupin the Third: The Castle of Cagliostro - £12.74
  • My Hero Academia Season 3 Part 1 LE - £33.20
  • My Hero Academia Seasons 1-3 collection - £69.59
  • My Neighbour Totoro - £12.74
  • Mysteria Friends CE - £24.74
  • Porco Rosso Steelbook - £15.30
  • Princess Mononoke - £12.74
  • Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai CE - £34.93
  • Real Girl CE - £48
  • Revue Starlight CE - £35.74
  • Ronja, The Robber's Daughter - £12.52
  • Samurai Champloo Steelbook - £22.39
  • Spirited Away - £11.69
Bonus (for the Asian Cinema fans):
  • Armour of God II: Operation Condor - £11.05
  • Crime Story - £9.75
  • Dragon Lord - £10.40
  • Family Values: Hirozaku Koreeda Films - £15.16
  • The Fearless Hyena - £10.40
  • GAMERA: The Heisei Era - £27.99
  • GAMERA: The Heisei Era Trilogy Steelbook - £27.99
  • GAMERA: The Showa Era - £27.99
  • GODZILLA: The Showa Era Collection Criterion - £105
  • Heart of Dragon - £10.40
  • Heroes Shed No Tears - £10.40
  • Lone Wolf and Cub Criterion - £35
  • The Master - £10.40
  • New Fist of Fury - £10.40
  • OLDBOY 4K Ultra HD - £17.59
  • PARASITE 4K Ultra HD - £14.99
  • The Protector - £10.40
  • The Ring Collection - £15.99
  • Seijun Suzuki's The Taisho Trilogy - £15.99
  • Shaolin Wooden Men - £10.40
  • Spiritual Kung Fu - £9.75
  • Stray Cat Rock Collection - £14.39
  • Three Films by Jia Zhangke - £15.99
  • Train to Busan Trilogy - £18.75
  • Zatoichi - The Blind Swordsman Criterion - £105
(Disclaimer: Links affiliated)

Last edited:
Essentially a re post of what I posted earlier but if your buying one of the items over £50 may as well do this.
Amazon prime member only, Top up £50 and get an extra £7 in top up credit.

This offer is now live but make sure you follow instruction and click the "Click to Register for this top up reward"
There is a limit of 60,000 customer who can do this, so might just be an option for amazon to close it up or it might actually have a limit.
Took 5-10 min after top up before I got a second email confirming the £50 top and the addition £7

Essentially a re post of what I posted earlier but if your buying one of the items over £50 may as well do this.
Amazon prime member only, Top up £50 and get an extra £7 in top up credit.

This offer is now live but make sure you follow instruction and click the "Click to Register for this top up reward"
There is a limit of 60,000 customer who can do this, so might just be an option for amazon to close it up or it might actually have a limit.
Took 5-10 min after top up before I got a second email confirming the £50 top and the addition £7

Nice, I got a week of prime for £1, then I did that top up £50 for £7 bonus, and I noticed an offer to read a Kindle book for £5 credit.

So I did that too, and got Cautious Hero for £31.75 :)

So last week, I bought Tsukigakirei, Orange, and Konahana Kitan for around £16 each from Amazon.

Just out of curiosity, I checked the prices today, Prime Day, and they’re around, £21 each.
Most of the prices for all US import via amazon went up in price Saturday (so looked very much like they did it on purpose for prime day), I kinda assume/ hoped they would lower them for prime day, then I hoped they would adjust based on US time and then/now I have given up on that idea and assumed there won't be too much deal option via US amazon. Maybe they will go back to the much nicer prices after prime day is done with and they manage to sell off there UK stock of stuff.

But I did also buy a bunch of US imports as well so I didn't miss out either, but there was a few I was still having a think on.

Similar prices to before make their return on Amazon (these are not part of Prime Day):
  • Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's Strongest Season 1 - £19.79
  • Fairy Gone Part 1 - £19.79
  • Fairy Tail Zero - £17.99
  • Fire Force Season 1 Part 1 - £17.99
  • Fire Force Season 1 Part 2 - £14.99
  • Fruits Basket (2019 series) Season 1 Part 1 - £14.99
  • High School DxD New - £19.79
  • Is it Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Arrow of the Orion - £11.99 (Temp. OOS)
  • Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid Season 1 - £20.99
  • Mob Psycho 100 Season 2 - £17.99
  • NEW GAME & NEW GAME!! - £23.99
  • The Rising of the Shield Hero Season 1 Part 1 - £17.99
  • The Rising of the Shield Hero Season 1 Part 2 - £19.79
(Disclaimer: Links affiliated)

Back