UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Yeah I’ve pre-ordered the CE edition from there and postage was around £10 so added the ARIFURETA LE to the order to ship together.

Yeah I’ve pre-ordered the CE edition from there and postage was around £10 so added the ARIFURETA LE to the order to ship together.
I had already made a large order the day before but they wouldn't combined shipping as they were all pre-orders. Also it wasn't listed at the time as I messaged them.

Guys, this is how wars start. Seriously, my pro-digipack forces are already stationed outside every HMV, I give the order and every amaray in there is toast.

I so despise those ugly blue amaray cases. What I really want from AL are 5 or 6-panel digipaks with panoramic images across them... 😍

I got so tired of amarays back when I was buying live action movies. Those thin, flimsy blue cases, and the horrid o-card slipcovers that go over them, are the main reason I started buying only Collectors / Limited / Premium / Ultimate editions of anime whenever I can - if those come with amarays, at least they're hidden inside a chipboard box so I don't haver to look at them on the media shelf. And I've also started collecting anime in Steelbooks since that's a thing now. I never got into steelbooks at all for live-action movies. Now it's anything I can do to keep Standard Edition amarays with slips out of my collection!

For me amaray cases are fine but they are with everything, so a digipak in a nice chipbox is instantly superior.

I guess my exceptions to this rule are that I dislike digipaks that don't have a slipcase of some kind (like that PS4 Yakuza collection which came with a PS3 amaray case for Yakuza 5, what a worthless edition imo) and I do quite like the black amaray cases they use for 4k movies.

Back