UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

That being said, Konosuba is technically out of print as its sold out on both Anime Limited's store and MVM's Anime-on-Line so on the off chance that it does get cancelled on Amazon (due to stock issues most likely), there's still United Publications to look into in case that scenario happens.
Noticed that its still available on AOL if anyone is worried about losing out on the CE.

CBZ downloads are the way to go.
And how do you view them on PC or Android Tablet?

(Edit, sorry if that sounded rude, I've little to no experience with digital formats as the majority of my reading is Paperback, rest is Comixology or PDF so I've never needed anything else. I've looked online at a few CBZ reader apps but haven't bothered trying any after the hassle I had playing MKV files with subtitle tracks a few years back on my Android tablet... You would assume subtitle tracks would be included in an application without having to pay extra £££ lol)

Last edited:
And how do you view them on PC or Android Tablet?

(Edit, sorry if that sounded rude, I've little to no experience with digital formats as the majority of my reading is Paperback, rest is Comixology or PDF so I've never needed anything else. I've looked online at a few CBZ reader apps but haven't bothered trying any after the hassle I had playing MKV files with subtitle tracks a few years back on my Android tablet... You would assume subtitle tracks would be included in an application without having to pay extra £££ lol)
i'd suggest gonvisor for windows and perfectviewer for android, you can customise the touch screen controls too so you can tap the left to change page or right to go back and vice versa

US related but there's a 3 for 2 on select anime releases including JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, various Essentials releases, and more. Some titles will have international shipping restrictions while others can ship to the UK without issue.

(Disclaimer: These Amazon links are affiliated, which will support me if you buy anything through the links provided.)

Garden of Sinners for £65.79

Monogatari Season 2 Collection for £45.49

Princess Principal CE for £30.75

Monthly Girls Nozaki-kun CE for £24.49

Girls' Last Tour CE for £30.93

Not sure if these are all that great in terms of being a deal tbh, but they're included in the Prime Days sale so thought I'd post them anyway.

Garden of Sinners for £65.79

Monogatari Season 2 Collection for £45.49

Princess Principal CE for £30.75

Monthly Girls Nozaki-kun CE for £24.49

Girls' Last Tour CE for £30.93

Not sure if these are all that great in terms of being a deal tbh, but they're included in the Prime Days sale so thought I'd post them anyway.
i think the Monogatari S2 is usually £5 more, also saw Flipflappers CE for £30

Amazon Prime Day sale for select anime concludes tonight at around midnight BST. Here's the list from what I can gather, nothing from Anime Limited or Studio Ghibli by the looks of it.

Manga:
MVM:
(Disclaimer: These Amazon links are affiliated, which will support me if you buy anything through the links provided.)

Back