UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

The pricing bizarreness continues:

Vf4si5f.gif

Sword Art Online: Alicization Part 1 - £15 (Offer has concluded as of 09:30)

These two are also still available (UPDATE: still available as of 20th Sept) at the low price as previously mentioned before:

Code Geass: Lelouch of the Re;surrection - £16
Turn-A Gundam Part 1 - £28

(Disclaimer: These Amazon links are affiliated, which will support me if you buy anything through the links provided.)

Last edited:
The pricing bizarreness continues:

Vf4si5f.gif

Sword Art Online: Alicization Part 1 - £15 (Offer has concluded as of 09:30)

These two are also still available at the low price as previously mentioned before:

Code Geass: Lelouch of the Re;surrection - £16
Turn-A Gundam Part 1 - £28

(Disclaimer: These Amazon links are affiliated, which will support me if you buy anything through the links provided.)

Will you really get those crazy prices in the end like SAO for 15£ 😳 How could I miss that 😅 Should have bought like 10 copies 😂😂

And now its 45£! Whats up with that..

Will you really get those crazy prices in the end like SAO for 15£ 😳 How could I miss that 😅 Should have bought like 10 copies 😂😂

And now its 45£! Whats up with that..
Someone at Amazon dun goofed the price so they must have thought Sword Art Online was Birthday Wonderland. Someone also thought Konosuba was Tamako Market.

@lonelywolf23786 Could you ask them if they can get them in from another HMV store? (HMV and Fopp are the same company)

Liverpool HMV has had both parts (and the similar Arslan releases) hanging around in their blu-ray bargain bins for about a year.

I would offer to pick one up for you, but I don't think I'll be going there anytime soon.

Or there's a UK eBay seller with stock of the French version for £21.90. It looks the same (other than some relatively small French text on the cover - but you might want to do some further research to make certain!

Hi
Thanks for your reply. I'm not in a hurry to get it atm (after spending hundreds of £ on Gundam Blu-ray's lol).
I think there is a HMV store in Bluewater shopping centre (first time going) and am hoping there's a copy there lol

Isn't it likely those ultra cheap AL Amazon deals will get cancelled in the end (like that Takagi-San deal a couple of pages ago) when it's obvious a mistake was made somewhere along the line? Like didn't the Tamako Market one go for about £20? Worth ordering and hoping they won't, though, at those prices.

Konosuba's CE been that way for a while (since amazon put there page up for it anyway), so it should not be an error. Another user already posted (Jon O Fun) it up in the previous page, but yeah it certainly is a deal as it beat the early bird special (that was £35) that was done for it previously.

Konosuba's CE been that way for a while (since amazon put there page up for it anyway), so it should not be an error. Another user already posted (Jon O Fun) it up in the previous page, but yeah it certainly is a deal as it beat the early bird special (that was £35) that was done for it previously.
The price beats the Early Bird, however it doesn't defeat the Screen Anime 10% discount version (£31.50) so AL wins in this case. Either way it's a solid price for those who missed out on the EB weeks back.

JBHifi has "Anime Awesome" with 50% off various titles
Nice, ty.

I could get the australian release of Magical Girl Raising Project for a little under the VAT limit, including shipping, seems a better bet than the US release, only issue is that big ugly age rating label on the front...

What do you guys think are the odds of that one being picked up for release over here any time soon?

Magical Girl Raising Project [...] only issue is that big ugly age rating label on the front...
Australian Releases with PLU starting with 932 have printed labels on Front - Australian Releases with PLU starting with 704 should have stickered stock. Magical Girl Raising Project starts with 704 ;)
(PLU is right behind the SKU on JB Hifi, but white font on white background)

But I don't know if the sticker is easy to remove :(

Australian Releases with PLU starting with 932 have printed labels on Front - Australian Releases with PLU starting with 704 should have stickered stock. Magical Girl Raising Project starts with 704 ;)
(PLU is right behind the SKU on JB Hifi, but white font on white background)

But I don't know if the sticker is easy to remove :(

I bought the Nanbaka Complete Collection Blu-ray from JB Hi-Fi, which was basically the Funimation release. The age rating label was a sticker on that one, and the sticker was on the shrinkwrap, but I'm guessing this only applies to Funimation releases in general that don't have a slip cover.

Back