UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

You got that much for them? That's not bad. I've had the DVDs hanging around for ages since I bought the Blu-ray over a year back and wasn't sure on the best way to sell them.

Yeah, just last week! It was more than I was expecting too, but when the BDs are like £90 when off sale, you can kinda see why they're still worth a decent value.

Yeah, just last week! It was more than I was expecting too, but when the BDs are like £90 when off sale, you can kinda see why they're still worth a decent value.

True, and since it's an Aniplex series and by the same studio that did UBW, that keeps the default price high in general.
Those BDs are still expensive as you said. I got lucky when they came out because I happened to have gotten them on a deal on Zavvi, I think they mispriced them drastically and no one noticed.

Quite a few deals of the week this time from AL.

Vampire Hunter D
Calamity of a Zombie Girl
Castlevania
Tokyo Ghoul live action

Probably getting into the Halloween spirit

Manga Entertainment titles are on offer over on Zavvi. Amazon may price-match as well so keep an eye on both retailers.

UPDATE: Amazon did price-match, here's some examples:
  • Black Clover Season 1 - Blu-ray - £22.99
  • Demon Lord Retry - Blu-ray - £22.99
  • Goblin Slayer - Blu-ray - £18.99
  • How NOT To Summon A Demon Lord - Blu-ray - £18.99
  • I Want to Eat Your Pancreas - Blu-ray - £7.49
  • Saga of Tanya the Evil - Blu-ray - £18.99
  • That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Season 1 Part 1 - Blu-ray - £18.99
(Disclaimer: These Amazon links are affiliated, which will support me if you buy anything through the links provided.)

Last edited:
Tempted to get some upcoming Manga releases like Cautious Hero, Dr. Stone and HxH P1.
I went for the Cautious Hero LE as it was £35.99. Probably will get more later but I noticed that the already released Manga titles went up in price so UP1 still has the advantage on pricing in a way.

Back