UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Some recent price drops on Anime Limited CEs on Amazon, do note that most of them are not currently in stock so it may take a little while:
  • Fairy Tail: Dragon Cry - £11.99
  • Lu Over the Wall - £11.99
  • Maquia - £19.99
  • The Testament of Sister New Devil Season 1 - £17.99
  • The Testament of Sister New Devil Season 2 - £19.99
Meanwhile, the Funimation US LE sets that were still on sale are still available, many folks on BD forum received theirs and have gotten them in new to solid condition.

(Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which will support me if you buy anything through the links provided.)

Seems like Amazon are having their own little sale on AL standard editions for £6.99 each

Seems like Amazon are having their own little sale on AL standard editions for £6.99 each
Maquia went fast I guess? For me it's 14.50

i think like the norm links above they're HMV/fopp price matches, iirc the photo i saw from a hmv store the other day also had Kill La Kill and Lupin on blu-ray

As One Piece 21 has been announced thought I'd get up to date and got collections 18, 19 and 20

On amazon collection 18 was £18.02
19 was £15.86
20 was £13.09

Good prices for are normally pretty expensive sets.

Last edited:
It was in my ebay basket for 8 hours and no one else had bought it.

That's how I tell myself that it was meant for me and can look my wife in the eye, when she asks how much it cost...lol

Last edited:
Isn't that still cheaper than it was on early bird of something. So it's a nice deal for all of them.)

(Half regret not getting those p2-3 CEs at the Xmas sale the other year, nice sets, but I didn't like the show that much I thought.)

Back