UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

I just managed to order it without the price going back up-only 4 copies left now I think. Edit: must have been lucky as it’s back to the full amount now. Curious as to whether they’ll cancel my order or not.

Last edited:
it's interesting they have the first 2 collections of fairy tail instock because they're more or less unavailable everywhere, i don't know if i should hold out a bit longer and see if manga have plans to do 48 episode sets next year with them being owned by funi now

I just managed to order it without the price going back up-only 4 copies left now I think. Edit: must have been lucky as it’s back to the full amount now. Curious as to whether they’ll cancel my order or not.

I highly doubt they will cancel it, I got my wolfs rain and i know a couple other people here did also for roughly 40-50 EURO earlier in the year from amazon italy, and a few other sets they sometimes do very cheap, not sure why they drop like that in price though but not heard of cancellations for their anime sets so far, do let us know if it does get delivered though :D also your order will probably be shipped from their UK warehouse as well, that's where all my previous italy orders came from...

I highly doubt they will cancel it, I got my wolfs rain and i know a couple other people here did also for roughly 40-50 EURO earlier in the year from amazon italy, and a few other sets they sometimes do very cheap, not sure why they drop like that in price though but not heard of cancellations for their anime sets so far, do let us know if it does get delivered though :D also your order will probably be shipped from their UK warehouse as well, that's where all my previous italy orders came from...
Yeah I think most if not all of my Amazon IT orders come from the UK warehouse. Am curious to see how they’ll package it.

Yeah I think most if not all of my Amazon IT orders come from the UK warehouse. Am curious to see how they’ll package it.
For that price they’ll use no package at all, and just slap a sticker on the box :p Just joking off course and hope you get it for that price and in excellent condition.

For that price they’ll use no package at all, and just slap a sticker on the box :p Just joking off course and hope you get it for that price and in excellent condition.
Amazon have a bizarre tendency sometimes to pack pretty expensive items in little to no packaging whilst cheaper items get the full box and packing paper treatment. It’s often pot luck for me at least.

I think it’s quite exciting. It’s like the markets - When do you buy? Do you dare wait and see if prices drop any further?
At uni there was a club that would sometimes do Bar FTSE nights where tv screens above the bar would show the latest prices for drinks. The more something was bought the more expensive it became and vice versa. A couple of times a night there was a market crash and everything would be a pound for 5 mins and the bar would become a mess as everyone tried to buy a nights worth of booze.

Back