UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

The Mandarake Utsunomiya & Umeda stores have used copies of Love Live! Sunshine!! The School Idol Movie: Over the Rainbow [Limited Edition Blu-ray] for 2000 yen (£16/€17/$19). English subtitles are included.

Mandarake
Mandarake
Mandarake
Mandarake
Mandarake
Mandarake

They're cheap because the included lottery tickets have been removed. It's no loss because the lottery tickets wouldn't have been of much use outside Japan. Winning the lottery gets you the chance to buy a 9999 yen ticket for the "Love Live! Fest" event in January.

I’d be tempted to get one myself, how are Mandarake for shipping and handling to the UK?
I’ve used Mandarake many times and have had no problems. Packaging is always good but you will be hit by customs if it’s over the threshold as they don’t undervalue.

Shipping to europe should be 25.48 AUD (14£ / 15€) for the first kg (so approx 8-10 standard editions) and about 40 AUD (23£ / 25€) if above.
GST is deducted during checkout, however expect to get hit by customs

A great deal for those who got the last "mystery" bundle from @Anime: SAO 2 Part 2 to 4 for 10 AUD each. Shipping and customs shouldn't be to critical if you also order some other bargains.

For those who can't make it to the Anime Ltd early bird or are non-UK folks who don't want to put up with the shipping costs, Amazon has reduced the price for Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online Part 2 Collector's Edition down to £30.99 (essentially £1 more than AL's early bird).

(Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which will support me if you buy anything through the links provided.)

The Mandarake Utsunomiya & Umeda stores have used copies of Love Live! Sunshine!! The School Idol Movie: Over the Rainbow [Limited Edition Blu-ray] for 2000 yen (£16/€17/$19). English subtitles are included.

Mandarake
Mandarake
Mandarake
Mandarake
Mandarake
Mandarake

They're cheap because the included lottery tickets have been removed. It's no loss because the lottery tickets wouldn't have been of much use outside Japan. Winning the lottery gets you the chance to buy a 9999 yen ticket for the "Love Live! Fest" event in January.

For anyone curious about this, I got my invoice today. All in, including shipping, it was about £25. A far cry from £99 for sure!

There was a very short period in which the import fees deposit was set incorrectly for the HF II standard and limited editions. The LE was less than 9000 yen shipped.

I only have to pay 324 yen import fees deposit for my standard edition pre-order.

Back