£21 GITS SAC Standard
£28 FMAB complete
£42 Log Horizon Collection (S1-2)
£15.50ish Smartphone Isekai
£48ish Digimon S1-4 Collection

jordandw94

Brigade Leader
There are bootleg Blu-rays out there?
I know for a fact their are counterfeit dragon ball super Blu-rays. As for the gate set I brought sleeve artwork and disc art is grainy I’m not sure if you can tell from the photos, plus im sure sentai never use black bluray discs

Attachments

farzam1999

Straw Hat Pirate
I had the same problem with Overlord. Discs were like the ones @jordandw94 has posted, and the slipcover was super unclear quality (like the text was blurry and such). But I've ordered from them some times but only once did I receive a bootleg.

Luna

Stand User
I didn't even know black BDs existed. Only knew about black cases. oo
But even without that, the JP line on the disc art already looks weird. Did Sentai have that too?

serpantino

Vampire Ninja
I know for a fact their are counterfeit dragon ball super Blu-rays. As for the gate set I brought sleeve artwork and disc art is grainy I’m not sure if you can tell from the photos, plus im sure sentai never use black bluray discs
I ordered this as well and received a bootleg.

mikezilla2

Dandy Guy, in Space
So just what titles did i miss ? i ended up getting a decent deal on some stuff on Amazon US , narrowly beating that deepdiscount code but looking to see if theres anything else from AL or the like that i should keep an eye on ?