UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

You can get a physical card, but a virtual should be enough. Think I have a referrer link for a free physical card, can pm you if I do.
I’ll look into it and see what I need to do to set it all up. I was looking into conversion fees recently and how PayPal have some secret setting or something along those lines.

I personally use Monzo, which is a similar thing but gives you mastercard's rate. It's a great way to save a few £ on yout international orders.
I see they’re offering a free £5 for signing up, looks like a decent idea, how’s your experience been with them so far?

I personally use Monzo, which is a similar thing but gives you mastercard's rate. It's a great way to save a few £ on yout international orders.
Pretty much the same. Handy things though, planning on bringing most of my spending money to Japan on the card when I'm over there at the start of November.

I’ll weigh them both out after work and see what suits me best. Thanks for the info, this could save a me a few quid.

anyone know what "firstrhythm" "rarewaves-outlet" on ebay are like for genuine uk blu-rays? they have an anime i'm after but after the musicmagpie GATE bootleg and them being more or less 50% of the price it is everywhere else i'm kinda cautious

anyone know what "firstrhythm" "rarewaves-outlet" on ebay are like for genuine uk blu-rays? they have an anime i'm after but after the musicmagpie GATE bootleg and them being more or less 50% of the price it is everywhere else i'm kinda cautious

bought quite a few stuff from both sellers, never had an issue with either.

Testament of Sister New Devil Burst - Standard [Blu-ray] - £12.64 or 12.65 sold by dodax-online or Rarewaves on Amazon. (some people may remember dodax from the dirt cheap items they had a few years ago)
This being said, it's even cheaper on rarewaves-outlet on ebay £10.63!

Interesting. Wonder if any other cheap titles will follow from them. Last Dodax sale was an absolute treasure trove!
I hope so, but maybe they were just competing with rarewaves on this 1 item?

EDIT
Found more deals from them
Amanchu
Love Chunibyo & Other Delusions The Movie

These are ebay links but they are also on amazon for about a quid more

Last edited:
Back