UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

got my cheap £10 copy of BURST and it's a legit copy, wonder if they got this stock cheap from closing down HMV stores
Unlikely, because my local HMV was one of those that were closed and it was reopened a few months later so they've either reopened some of the stores that were closed or sent the stock to other stores (although I'd have to guess that musicmagpie doesn't check for any counterfeit items).

I also received a reply from manga uk.

Hi! We've just checked in with our sales team and the Collector's Edition is now completely sold out across all retailers.

So its unlikely zavvi, base or speedyhen will be getting anymore copies.
Also speedyhen had copies listed on amazon and there gone too.

Amazon may be the only place that still has copies.
I'd recommend canceling Azar.

Says out of stock but still let me put an order in. Just have to wait and see. :confused:

you may have to contact them to find out, last year i put in an order for 4 books, the first book changed to out of stock on the website afterwards with me thinking i got the last copy, they sent me the last 3 and never told me that the 1st book was out of stock

I still had no movement on my SpeedyHen order this morning so ended up cancelling and grabbing one from Amazon instead. Refund was very speedy tbf.

So the Hosoda Movie Collection box set was the only one of the Daily Mega Deals to go OOP - good thing I picked it up the day it went up, especially since it haz digipak! I also snagged Tanya the Evil and the two GE 999 releases on their days.

Ok, I don't even see those two in the Mega Deal list today, so maybe Hosoda just sold out during the day today, since it's the only one saying No Longer Available. I bought the Yamato and AMB LE sets previously, so I'm good!

Some price drops on Amazon:

Attack on Titan Season 1 Collection (Blu-ray) - £15.29 (out of stock atm, but more incoming)
Darling in the FRANXX Part 2 (Blu-ray) - £21
Fullmetal Alchemist 2003 Series Part 2 Collector's Edition (Blu-ray) - £21
Fullmetal Alchemist 2003 Series Ultimate Edition (Blu-ray) - Not Cheap but the price is slowly going down than the usual
Mirai Collector's Edition (Blu-ray) - £23.99 - Price keeps flipping between this and £30
When They Cry Seasons 1-3 Collection Collector's Edition (Blu-ray) - £70

(Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which will support me if you buy anything through the links provided.)

Back