UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

I’d also hold off Zavvi because they’ve gone back to using Jiffy bags for box sets which is always risky for damage. They did have a period of using cardboard mailers and boxes but my They Live and The Fog sets got trashed.

Quick update, my SamFlam came through today, undamaged in a cardboard mailer.

Some anime deals on Zavvi's black friday action. However when, you select genre you'll only get the deals from a few days ago.
One of the discounts I noticed are the Eureka 7 standard edition blu ray parts for 26,50 euro each.

No problem. The code seems to be active until tomorrow so I’m still considering it myself. I hear it’s a very good series.
I've only watched the first 2 films and really liked them. I was going to get the Ultimate in the future but at that price i couldn't pass it up.

I've only watched the first 2 films and really liked them. I was going to get the Ultimate in the future but at that price i couldn't pass it up.
Looking at its cost elsewhere yeah it is pretty cheap so I also decided to go for it. Didn’t realise it was two series plus the OVAs and the films as well. It’s quite the package.

Back