UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Must stop.. buying.. so much..

Contemplating getting Space Dandy for that price! - haven't pulled the trigger on the Jojo sets from RightStuf, and Funi's sale is getting revealed today. Can't deal with all these great prices o_O
Space Dandy is a must buy and very groovy purchase, baby!

Last year's Zavvi november sale was a good indication for what would be in the Christmas mystery boxes, so guessing maybe Ouran High Host Club and/or Wixoss will be in it this year. If I recall they don't include any standards editions in the mystery boxes though.

I got like six duplicates but it’s still good value if you don’t mind selling the spare copies (still have spares Sam Flam Part 1 and Tiger and Bunny The Rising lying around somewhere.)

I just bought BBB October prior then got a duplicate as I thought S2 they wouldnt reduce it so close I was wrong.
2016's mystery was great but 2017s wasn't so I will give it one last year. If its a lot of doubles again I probs wont get one next year

im just holding off from zavvi atm as I have a big gut instinct that alot of those titles and others will be featured in the sale. It also wouldnt suprise me if erased pt1 was in this years mystery box

I’m thinking along similar lines. I have a list of titles that I’m looking to get. If they turn up in the 11 days prior then I know I’ll end up with duplicates. (Though to be fair the box is usually my Christmas present from my Mum so regardless of the outcome I don’t lose anything from it.) Plus predicting what’s inside is always interesting.

I’d also hold off Zavvi because they’ve gone back to using Jiffy bags for box sets which is always risky for damage. They did have a period of using cardboard mailers and boxes but my They Live and The Fog sets got trashed.

Well now the Jojo sets went up in price, and yeah I forgot to order them. Just. GREAT :mad:

I may order Space Dandy, never had luck with Zavvi though, always got hit with 19GBP+25% of the items value in customs.
Customs is never groovy, baby.
Sucks about the JoJo sets, it seems they’re doing certain titles for less for one day only.

Secondspin Black Friday deal

BFS_530X90.jpg

Back