UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

I'm still expecting poor sales. if we had anime sales here it would probably be better, but no one seems to want to give good deals in general. it's probably going to be another wave of people fighting over garbage TVs again

depends really if your on about uk or usa Captaaainuniverse I still remember the best uk sales imho are the 12 days of xmas ones that happen start of december then once that one has passed the only other really good sale is secondspin april fools sale when can just have all that is in stock at about 50% discount plus no customs fees for certain weight.

depends really if your on about uk or usa Captaaainuniverse I still remember the best uk sales imho are the 12 days of xmas ones that happen start of december then once that one has passed the only other really good sale is secondspin april fools sale when can just have all that is in stock at about 50% discount plus no customs fees for certain weight.
I was talking about black friday more specifically, the rest of those sales are pretty good at times, but the last few years there's been no really good BF deals for well, anything

Yeah BF really is never really much to talk about in terms of anime. The best sales are usually in December thanks to AL and Rightstuf if you’re willing to pay customs.

Back