UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Raz23 said:
Anyone know if the Gunslinger Girl boxset is worth getting at £25?
Does it include a proper series with an ending or did they never get round to finishing it like the manga./quote]

This is one of the Box Sets im intrested in aswell. can anyway spare some info.

WITH FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST COMING TO AN END THIS MAY WHAT BETTER WAY TO GET ACQUAINTED WITH THIS PHENOMENAL SERIES THAN WITH THIS LIMITED STARTER PACK. CONTAINING VOLUMES 1-4 IN A SHINY EMBOSSED TIN WITH ARTWORK FEATURING THE MAIN CHARACTERS

NOW AVAILABLE - LIMITED OFFER,
FIRST COME FIRST SERVED
ONLY £39.99

fullmetalalchemist6tin-L.gif

Having not seen FMA i can't comment on the series but the offer looks good. £10 a volume and you get a shiney tin. Available from the good folks at Anime-on-line

butch-cassidy said:
I would agree if you couldnt get the first 8 volumes on HMV.co.uk for £6.99 each. ^^

Aren't The £6.99 ones MVM, cos they dropped FMA. or isn't there like any difference so you don't need to bother what releases you have

Nope they are the revelation ones, and they are also stocking Fruits Basket at £6.99. These are the normal releases, just Rev want to up sales of the later FMA volumes by offering the lower ones cheap. :D

Play.com
Trigun Box Set (Region 2 DVD)
£14.99
Cancelled: 10/05/2007

Damn them! Damn them all! I was really looking forward to that :x :evil:

Raz23 said:
Play.com
Trigun Box Set (Region 2 DVD)
£14.99
Cancelled: 10/05/2007

Damn them! Damn them all! I was really looking forward to that :x :evil:

I got mine on import for $20 inc P&P, so check out ebay.com and I am sure you will find the same boxset, all you'll need is a multi-region dvd player I got a sony one that only cost £20 on amazon.co.uk

Well I emailed play.com about the Tigun boxset being cancelled after my friend did (he's apparently still getting it for £15! :evil: ), and I received an email telling me, they've cancelled the Trigun Box Set because it's 'Sold Out' and it was only made in limited quantities which have all been sold and they'll never offer the item again.

What a bunch of lies, it's sold out before it's even been released..yeah sure, it's still available to pre-order!, and they're never gonna get it in stock again, yeah that's likely.

I hate getting fobbed off with emails from people who assume were all idiots :evil:

Gantz Collection listed on HMV for £11.99 (HMV Link), i assume this refers to the Boxset listed else where? if so i guess this is mis-priced.

Theres not much detail on the item so please correct me if i am wrong, Thanks

GreenTango said:
Gratz Collection listed on HMV for £11.99 (HMV Link), i assume this refers to the Boxset listed else where? if so i guess this is mis-priced.

Theres not much detail on the item so please correct me if i am wrong, Thanks
According to the Cat Number on other sites it's a 7 DVD set as shown here

Back