UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Studio Ghibli from £4.99 - £7.99 on www.play.com 's BIG SALE

I really wanna buy Porko Russo and The Cat Returns but I can't til boxing day when I get my girlfriends and parents presents out the way as I have no idea if I got bought those from them or not ARGHHHHH

Not sure if its true or not but apparently The Works are doing another anime box set of the show Salaryman Kintaro for only £12, couldn't find it on the website thou.

Saw it on the following forum link not sure if its true or not but will go check tomorrow.

GreenTango said:
Not sure if its true or not but apparently The Works are doing another anime box set of the show Salaryman Kintaro for only £12, couldn't find it on the website thou.

Saw it on the following forum link not sure if its true or not but will go check tomorrow.

Just to confirm, The works are selling Salaryman Kintaro for £12, cheap anime is always good anime :).

anime.jpg

ADV special deals at Sendit.com

I just got this email from Hugh David of ADV Films UK:

Hi Dan,

I know you won't say no to a UK price bargain if it's worthwhile - check this one out, new titles at half price! Even if there's nothing you want, can you please share the link with the forums you frequent please? Share the love!

Here's the link he's referring to.

He also sent the PR blurb along with it which appears to indicate that this is a limited time offer:

You'll never guess what - however much you shop around, the lowest price for brand new ADV region 2s is still hidden from your grasp! That's because the only way to reach them is to use this link and sign up if you don't already have an account!

Don't worry if you're not an ADVocates member just yet - we want to share the love far and wide while this offer still lasts! Jinki Extend vol.1 for only £9.89! this Ugly Yet Beautiful World vol.1 for £9.89 - pre-order either new title now! Start a new show for a bargain price - Madlax 1, Gilgamesh 1 or Yugo the Negotiator: Russia 1 for the same price of £9.89!

Re: ADV special deals at Sendit.com

Danj said:
I just got this email from Hugh David of ADV Films UK:
Hi Dan,
I know you won't say no to a UK price bargain if it's worthwhile - check this one out, new titles at half price! Even if there's nothing you want, can you please share the link with the forums you frequent please? Share the love!
Here's the link he's referring to.
He also sent the PR blurb along with it which appears to indicate that this is a limited time offer:
Why is it always the way that the stuff on sale is the stuff you already have or don't want, same goes for the Virgin 3 for £20. Need Last Exile 4-6, Elfen Lied 2-4 or She: Ultimate Weapon 3 but they never seem to go on sale.

Play.com has some good stuff at the moment.

Heat Guy J boxset for £7.99 and Mezzo is £4.99 for each volume, so for £15 you can pick up the entire series. There;'s some other stuff cut down to less than £6 per DVD as well.

random_pie said:
Also ALL 4 volumes of Fruits Basket £4.99 also!
here
Scroll down a bit, they are there.
Not quite, if you add them to a shopping basket they jump up to £6.99 as do a number of the 'low prices'. Be warned
However found this site [link removed by admin], which has money off codes for lots of sites including Play, HMV, Blah etc.

hopeful_monster said:
However found this site [link removed by admin], which has money off codes for lots of sites including Play, HMV, Blah etc.
Umm... isn't that fraud?

Anyway, I ordered some Full Metal Alchemist DVDs and they were still £4.99 when the order confirmation came. So far so good! (great spot that offer was! :D )

Back