UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Amazon.fr offers "K" complete season 1 blu-ray+dvd-combo-pack for 13€ + shipping
https://amzn.to/2NXSjHA
english dub & sub included

"This post contains affiliate links, which will pay me a commission if you click through and buy something."

UK-edition is OOP for 2 years

20% off $25+ and free international shipping at SecondSpin with code FS18OCT.

Time to once again tirelessly search their site for anime before ultimately giving up hope on finding anything you actually want to buy.

For what it's worth, if you add titles to your personal favourites that you know you're after, it's easy to see which ones are in stock.

gY9uikX.png

dunno at this stage probably best waiting for either the black friday sales next month or the 12 days of xmas sale XD as probably end up either paying same price or cheaper that and its often a gamble with secondspin if it arrives ok or not. Usually best with secondspin if its a big discount event like april fools day or a us only release I tend to find atm

There are 9 new copies of Terror in Resonance Ultimate Edition on Amazon UK from a third-party seller which has them listed for £19.99...
Amazing price but I have the irrational fear that I'm going to be sent a standard edition, even though the copies are new. :eek:

There are 9 new copies of Terror in Resonance Ultimate Edition on Amazon UK from a third-party seller which has them listed for £19.99...
Amazing price but I have the irrational fear that I'm going to be sent a standard edition, even though the copies are new. :eek:
£19.99 for the standard is still a good price.

I've ordered one too... Hopefully wont get a wrestling DVD this time and will manage to upgrade my standard DVD of Terror

Edit: Different seller so fingers crossed

Back