UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

I ordered Lodoss War about the same time and it's still 'in progress'. Should be receiving my cancellation email soon I reckon.:(
I'd say your order is fine, when I ordered it from the website their stock checker said it was the last copy which seems to have been an error.

Second f up regarding Lodoss war for me over the last day. Received one of the magenta ink copies of the first book yesterday.

Loot Crate are having a 30% off plus free gift offer with the code lovebundle

The current Anime Crate is TECH featuring Psycho-Pass, Astro Boy, Robotech and Battle Angel Alita. They also have a 10% off your first crate when you sign up for a newsletter. Don't know if they will work together though.

FIND YOUR SOUL CRATE

Anyone got one before? Seems you could get a T-shirt, a Manga, a model and a mug. Hopefully, if I went for this one, I wouldn't get BAA manga (at least not the original cos I have them, one of the follow ups would be fine)

Another 2 Blu-rays purchased... this is fast becoming an expensive month! But who can say no when you find some real good prices.
I would have ordered some more stuff from them but I already have three Funi LEs on the way, glad someone found the code useful though.

Back