UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

that extra discount would be nice but there’s the risk of titles being sold before April rolls around. I’ll make sure I have a good browse on their site at the end of March ready for the possible 41% off. It’s gonna be a scramble ;)

that extra discount would be nice but there’s the risk of titles being sold before April rolls around. I’ll make sure I have a good browse on their site at the end of March ready for the possible 41% off. It’s gonna be a scramble ;)

New titles u might want might appear in april also :3

There are a few good priced items on Amazon.ca, but their minimum shipping is about £10! :eek: it goes up by smaller amounts the more you buy so to make it worth while your gonna have to get a few things (in my opinion). The exchange rate is quite good right now so every C$10.00 is about £6.00

Gosick Part 1 Blu-ray - C$29.99
Nichijou: My Ordinary Life Blu-ray - C$39.99
A Certain Magical Index II: Season Two Blu-ray - C$24.99
Steins;Gate: The Movie - Load Region of Déjà Vu Blu-ray - C$19.99
Scrapped Princess: Complete Series Blu-ray - C$34.99
My Hero Academia: Season One Blu-ray (standard edition) - C$34.99

There are a few good priced items on Amazon.ca, but their minimum shipping is about £10! :eek: it goes up by smaller amounts the more you buy so to make it worth while your gonna have to get a few things (in my opinion). The exchange rate is quite good right now so every C$10.00 is about £6.00

Gosick Part 1 Blu-ray - C$29.99
Nichijou: My Ordinary Life Blu-ray- C$39.99
A Certain Magical Index II: Season Two Blu-ray - C$24.99
Steins;Gate: The Movie - Load Region of Déjà Vu Blu-ray - C$19.99
Scrapped Princess: Complete Series Blu-ray - C$34.99
My Hero Academia: Season One Blu-ray (standard edition) - C$34.99
They charge customs though don't they?

Yeah they do, it's a shame really, I remember a number of years ago they had cheap shipping, but combine any of the deals with their now rather extortionate postage prices puts it over the customs limit.
That and they shipped my Ranma 1/2 sets 4 and 5 LEs and that Haruhi Blu ray collection in Jiffy bags. It didn't end well.

MVM DOTW: Dusk Maiden of Amnesia DVD Collection -£9.99

Went looking for a BD as this is the second time Dusk Maiden has turned up and I've wanted it, but after finding it's OOP I ended up buying the DVD. (I've seen the show a couple of times and adore it but Sentai prices for a BD were out of the question).

Barakamon (BD/DVD) - £17.99 - MVM's AOL - MVM via Amazon UK
Eden of the East Collector's Edition (Blu-ray) - £25-26 - One Marketplace seller on Amazon UK
Free! Eternal Summer Collector's Edition (Blu-ray) - £19-24 - Few Marketplace sellers on Amazon UK
Noein ~to your other self~ Collector's Edition (Blu-ray) - £22-23 - One Marketplace seller on Amazon UK
Yona of the Dawn Part 1 (BD/DVD) - £24.99 - MVM's AOL - MVM via Amazon UK
Yona of the Dawn Part 2 (BD/DVD) - £24.99 - MVM's AOL - MVM via Amazon UK

Back