UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Not sure if its a bargain or not but to me it is. Just bought Tokyo Ghoul Root A on zavvi for £15.99, I believe the price is usually around £22. Ah Blu-Ray version of course.

Not sure if its a bargain or not but to me it is. Just bought Tokyo Ghoul Root A on zavvi for £15.99, I believe the price is usually around £22. Ah Blu-Ray version of course.

That's a good price, there's also the collectors edition of Root A on musicmagpie for £23 so there's two cheap options for everyone

Not sure if this should go here or the stream list but it’s free so I guess it’s a bargain?

Pokemon the movie: I choose you is free to stream from the official site.

Pokémon the Movie: I Choose You! | Pokemon.com

Thanks. I just watched this and if i didn't have so strong nostalgia for the first movie i would say that this is my new favorite now. It has it's dumb bits (which i can forgive) and maybe some of the reworked scenes weren't as good as in the original series but it's still a fine movie and the only pokemon movie besides the first (from the ones i've seen) that doesn't have a overly long boring last battle at the end (there's a big fight scene at the end but it's not boring)

It's not going turn any non pokemon fan to pokemon fan but it should please the ones that already like pokemon.

Back